By Anonymous - 15/01/2014 15:05 - United States - Bellflower

Today, my sister had me kicked out of her wedding reception for, in the words of her new husband, "harshing the buzz." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 009
You deserved it 5 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Q94 5

What in the hell does that even mean???

"(No one knows what it means, but it's provocative)"

Comments

P_M95 8

sorry to hear that. But don't get upset over the little things in life.

Getting kicked out of a wedding reception isn't really a little thing, especially for such a stupid reason.

And especially a family member's wedding.

Eh, in the scheme of things, this is not major. Though, it is embarrassing. Life moves on OP!

#9, I don't think I'd want a buzz kill at my wedding. I hardly call that a stupid reason. Maybe it's just me and I'm an asshole, and want people to have fun though.

SaltyBlarog 6

I was gonna say, like maybe I'm just cynical, but my immediate thought was, "Ok, but we're you being a buzzkill?" 'Cause if you were ruining other people's fun, then it might suck, but it would make sense to kick you out

Q94 5

What in the hell does that even mean???

urban dictionary may be your best friend today!

From UD: "Stoner (marijuana smoking) origin. When an incident occurs that causes one disappointment after a period of happiness or contentment. Akin to "bursting a bubble." "

"(No one knows what it means, but it's provocative)"

thejewishfuhrer 17

harsh my buzz Stoner (marijuana smoking) origin. When an incident occurs that causes one disappointment after a period of happiness or contentment. Akin to "bursting a bubble." Also: Harsh(es)(ed)(ing) my buzz I was really excited about my new play station, but when the power went out it totally harshed my buzz. as per ask.com (I didn't know what it meant either)

I'm thinking along the lines of here being moody or something like that and bringing people down

OP is Buzzkillington. :O Try not to ruin anymore wedding! But really, talk with your new brother in law. Ya'll need a better relationship now that you're family, and this is definitely not a good start.

Harshing the buzz? I will write that down to say when I really want to confuse someone.

SpcNemo 10

How on earth could you kill the party at a wedding reception. That takes skill lol

lepuppykicker 15

Wedding receptions are the worst!

StompinOnCrayons 15

Well, you shouldn't have been smoking it there.

How do you accidentally comment on a different FML?

You've got a great brother-in-law there. I mean you were invited to the ceremony right?