By Anonymous - 15/01/2014 15:05 - United States - Bellflower

Today, my sister had me kicked out of her wedding reception for, in the words of her new husband, "harshing the buzz." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 009
You deserved it 5 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Q94 5

What in the hell does that even mean???

"(No one knows what it means, but it's provocative)"

Comments

olpally 32

What a bitch. Be glad you're not there if she's going to be that immature about you being there.

I have realized a lot of your comments get down voted to oblivion...

olpally 32

Yep, don't care. I mis read the FML this time. Amazing how nobody barely says anything when I do make a good comment.

If "nobody barely says anything" that means everyone says a lot, which is a lie. This makes you a liar aaaaand a terrible commenter.

I loathe weddings. Such serious things. You bring a ****-ton of fireworks to one wedding and you never get invited to one again... Mission accomplished.

I really think the OP left out a big part of the story here. You don't kick your siblings out without a damn good reason! Fess up, OP!

Axel5238 29

Agreed, if the OP wasn't joining in on the dancing and fun it could've been a mood killer. Also it doesn't say, but I've been to a few weddings and everyone had a drink, but there was 2 girls that were way beyond drunk that made things very embarrassing,killed the mood and were the only ones that were that far gone. There is a pretty big chunk of the story missing.

We need some more information OP. It is a pretty big thing to get kicked out of your sister's wedding. Hope this doesn't change you and your sis's relationship. Good luck OP!

I am probably a bit off... Ever thought of turning your phone off or silent...

Kind of hard to empathize with that little information. I mean, wedding receptions are for fun, right? I am envisioning your sister's version of this FML, "Had to throw my own sister out of my wedding reception, because _________________ FML