By Anonymous - 15/01/2014 15:05 - United States - Bellflower

Today, my sister had me kicked out of her wedding reception for, in the words of her new husband, "harshing the buzz." FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 009
You deserved it 5 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Q94 5

What in the hell does that even mean???

"(No one knows what it means, but it's provocative)"

Comments

EAVL381forever 10
perdix 29

Why were you being such a pill? I wasn't feeling well at a recent wedding, so I excused myself early instead of harshing everyone else's buzzes. Just simple etiquette.

Brianna_Ray 23

Do you two usually have a good relationship and her man is controlling or were you being mean? More details!

Did you ever stop to think that maybe it's your fault?

RedPillSucks 31

Buzz Killington isn't flying. She's falling, but without style.

I wouldn't say YDI unless it was your job to bring the marijuana and you brought screamo music instead.

SuperMew 22

I feel like there are two sides to every story on these FMLs. But something about this one makes me think that Op was being rather boring but didn't realize how she came across.

Ins0mau 20

Being boring generally isn't enough to warrant someone to kick a family member out of a wedding!

SuperMew 22

Sometimes it does. At my sister's wedding, my aunt sat down the whole time and refused to take part in any of the festivities. She was being dull and that would not have been a problem, if her bad mood didn't make other people want to make her feel better, thus ruining their good time. Maybe boring wasn't the right word. I use boring for people with bad attitudes.