By joyful-not - 26/10/2009 02:27 - United States

Today, my sister got married. For the second time. She's 30. Two men have loved her enough to cry over their vows to her. Every single person there asked me why I wasn't married yet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 710
You deserved it 3 212

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your sister had a failed marriage already by 30. You're jealous? Try holding out for someone decent. Anyone can just go around marrying everyone who will give them the time of day. That's nothing to envy.

Comments

HARDEN UP YOU MEN! CHOPPER SAID SO!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

She already has a failed marriage and she is 30. You can one up her by not becoming a divorcee. :)

don't assume. perhaps her first husband passed away? but hmm, yes. i wouldn't be jealous if her marriage failed. dw about those stupid people.

xBulldogBabex 0

if her first husband died, she would be widowed & not divorced twice

Basically, "I'm not married, **** my life :(" That's so ******' stupid, I don't even know where to begin.

yeah, so she's only 30 and already got divorced once? F her life. =( don't marry unless you mean it.

TenebrificTurtle 0

I don't think you realize that this is a good thing Op. You could tell yourself, "Poor me, why don't I have someone?" or you could also look at it as "god" having a plan for you, or you having standards. Either way why can't your sister keep these men? The guys seem to love her, the flaw must be in your sister who believes she has to be married to be happy? Your sister has had two guys to love her by the time she was thirty, it does not mean she is happier, or better situated than you. Perhaps secretly she is unable to keep the guys she lures. I would rather be single than come thirty and realize while people love me I am unable to love them. She might succeed in this marriage, but if the guy is just like the last husband, he will be gone soon. I hope you find someone you can love and cry over. Don't look at your sister too much, she doesn't seem successful in love.

renesmeebb 0
TenebrificTurtle 0

Jane's Aunt: Must be so hard to watch your younger sister get married before you. Jane: Yes. Then I remember that I still get to have hot hate sex with random strangers and I feel SO much better!

perdix 29

The good news, I guess, is that you are not so fat and ugly that it is obvious to all in attendance why you are not married. The bad news is: why are you unloveable? Are you a selfish bitch, have a grating personality, no sense of humor? Are you lousy in bed? Do you smell bad? Are you boring or cold-hearted? If only we knew why you are not worthy of love, maybe we could help you fix it. Anyways, don't get married just for the sake of getting married and keeping even with your sister. That can be a ******* disaster. Trust me, I know this from being on the other side.

TenebrificTurtle 0

Perdix get your ego out of your ass and stop saying ignorant things. You would be bitter too if people kept comparing you to your sister. Also at the second wedding, perhaps her being unable to contain her joy would be obvious. Why does her sister get two chances and she does not? No one can answer that question. But blaming her being single on her looks is a shallow ploy that only shows that you are an ignorant prick. Perhaps she broke up with someone or was cheated on, or perhaps she works and does not really want to get married, but is forced into thinking this is a "woman's place" by pricks like you and women at weddings with nothing better to do that make women feel like shit for not living up to archaic definitions of "happiness."

perdix 29

Your reading skills are not as good as I expected. I clearly said that superficially she must appear marriageable, otherwise people wouldn't ask. I'm looking for the deep-seated reasons why she hasn't been married even once. Also, I was trying to say that if getting married is a goal to be accomplished quickly, you might end up in the shitter. Jesus, TenebrificTurtle, if you decide to hate me, try to read what I say correctly.

Never mind this. I'm not getting involved.

ManUpFucker 0

Fat girls get married all the time, so do ugly, mean, bitchy women.

Ever think to look in a mirror and see that you're probably the problem? YDI for being selfish. It's your sister's wedding and you can't even be happy for her because you're too jealous.