By lonesomegal - 30/01/2015 18:11 - United States - Los Angeles

Today, my sister asked me how my boyfriend was doing. He died two years ago. She was the first person I told. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 396
You deserved it 2 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have you not had contact with her in the last two years?

Comments

SuperMew 22

Whether this is horrible or not has to do with how much you talk to your sister? If your sister and you talk all the time, she is callus or mean, and you have not dated in this time... then she is a jerk. If you rarely talk and she assumed after two years yu might have dated again... then it is likely a natural thing to say to someone.

dragoongirl90 34

I don't care what her excuse is. I'd slap a bitch.

badluckalex 23

Sheesh. It could just be an honest mistake, or like other people are saying, op and the sister didn't keep in touch.

Umm guys, "She was the first person I told" (most likely) tells us that the sister really didn't know. Her UN is lonesomegal as well so maybe she isn't all that talkative. Communication isn't a one-way thing; OP isn't a saint. You'd generally expect to be told if someone dies, not have to ask!

Astrum14 24

"She was the first person I told" sounds like she told her sister two years ago when it happened and then the sister forgot or something and asked how he was.

You have the most caring sister of them all ◉_◉

How's he doing? Decomposing, I imagine.

Maybe you should be talk to your sister a little more often

Was she possibly referring to a new love interest?

Maybe this was her way of broaching the topic that you should start dating again. My own sister tends to try for "subtle" approaches to sensitive topics that come across more like a brick to the face.