By Raaaaage - 22/07/2012 06:54 - United States - Torrance

Today, my sister and I had a huge fight because I flushed the toilet while she was taking a bath. The faucet for the bath was not running, but she insisted that she felt the water in the tub turn "scalding hot." She won't listen when I try to explain to her that it doesn't work like that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 126
You deserved it 2 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If the water turned hot because she peed in it, she should probably see a doctor for a urinary tract infection. Obviously.

No, they put the observation into an episode. I bet you think iCarly came up with "Web Shows" too.

Comments

If she seriously felt the water get hot she might have a fever or something. That could also explain the delusion that you somehow caused her discomfort. It's worth looking into.

......Because flushing a toilet sends a signal to the thermo heaters hidden underneath the already filled tub to engage to maximum output......? ;p Sorry Op, it sounds like you understand why this makes 'Less Than No Sense', and your sister's just not going to listen to you, because it's you telling her. Ignore the poor girl, if she wants to vent about it, let her. The more she does, the more people that will be laughing at her. ;)

zen1979 16

When someone argues that stupidly, it's better to just drop it an walk away.

^ What's that saying? "Don't argue with an idiot: they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience?" ;) Your advice is better.

22cute 17

Don't argue with a fool; it makes two fools arguing.

PYLrulz 17

I'd do it again to torture her out of spite

Urpoppy 21

Your sister is a complete idiot. She should have stayed awake during science class. How do we let these people reproduce?

challan 19

Did your friends happen to take bath salts before making this statement? If so, cover you face and run to the nearest exit!

challan 19

Wow! How did my comment end up know this FML?! lmao Combining the two subjects, your sister will be one of the firsts to go in the zombie apocalypse.

42- I don't care that this was a misfire, I like this comment, It's still actually relevant, as long as you replace "friends" with "sister." ;)

challan 19

51- thank you! Hey I just met you, And this is crazy... But I took bath salts, And you face looks tasty!

I hate people like that that won't listen while you are trying to explain something to them.

I meant to put a comma in between the that's (that, that)

What happens when people use "that" instead of "who" regarding people.

You can use "that" for people as well.