By Raaaaage - 22/07/2012 06:54 - United States - Torrance

Today, my sister and I had a huge fight because I flushed the toilet while she was taking a bath. The faucet for the bath was not running, but she insisted that she felt the water in the tub turn "scalding hot." She won't listen when I try to explain to her that it doesn't work like that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 126
You deserved it 2 138

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If the water turned hot because she peed in it, she should probably see a doctor for a urinary tract infection. Obviously.

No, they put the observation into an episode. I bet you think iCarly came up with "Web Shows" too.

Comments

Some toilets do mess with the water temperature. The one at my house does, so no she isn't wrong. She is just blaming the wrong thing. When I flush the toilet at our place the water gets boiling hot, as if you were to jump into a pot of boiling water.

Junkie_Razor 20

But the bath was already run and she was in it when the toilet was flushed.

#110. a faucet is a tap. The bath wasn't being filled with water, it was already full. Therefore it is not possible.

bleddyn13 1

Wow, what a stupid girl. How old is she?

NickelZinc13 6

Boo-hoo, your sister is retarded. FYL.

Evath 7

Be grateful that you got the brains.

firefighterjohn 9

this is an awesome story. lol. sounds like something me and my gf would fight about

Yeah, thats true, BUT THE FAUCET WASN'T RUNNING. Thats kind of a key point.

You're surrounded by idiots. It's best to change your name, grow a mustache & elope. Best of luck.

Flat out: Your sister *cough*—and 127—*cough* is an idiota!

In some houses it does work like that!!!

Except the water was already in the tub and the faucet wasn't on. Flushing the toilet can't affect water that's already in the tub.