By Oze - 18/02/2010 09:48 - United States

Today, my roommate will fall asleep to Muppet Treasure Island. We sleep 3 feet away from each other and he has been doing this since Christmas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 698
You deserved it 2 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, can someone re-read this for me, I think I missed the part that makes this an FML...

Comments

fishyfingaz 0

we've got cabin fever! we've got cabin fever!

thats terrible. Its one thing if it happened once, but every night is brutal. I can't tell u how many nights I have fallen asleep to my roommate watching The Nanny

Ahhh I loooove that movie! Fyl for being shitty!

mp73 0

oh my !!!there's a toaster in my bed

robertsk89 0

muppet treasure island is the shit!!!!!! I need to marry your room mate!!!!

ishankedyourcat 0

OP here, yes i live in a dorm room therefore i do live 3 feet away from my roommate without being gay. To the people that say YDI, yes i have let him know that i have to turn it off after he falls asleep every night, he laughed when someone suggested that he uses headphones, and I am trying to move out, but am in a contract till June with the University. Doesn't matter if you like the muppets or not, listen to the same movie every damn night and you're willing to kill yourself. I would use ear plugs but then i wouldn't be able to wake up to an alarm.

hotpinkdiamond 0

that was the first movie my mom took me to see in theaters haha!

You need to watch the muppet episode of Joss Whedon's Angel, where they're really demons that brainwash people and steal their souls...