By Anonymous - 02/03/2011 11:20 - United States

Today, my roommate came home and instantly began raging, cursing, and threatening to kill me. While I was cowering in my bedroom, the police had to settle the situation. All I'd done was rearrange some furniture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 572
You deserved it 6 325

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gonzaval 0

you should ask her/him before doing something like that.

Comments

You totally deserved it! People respond very differently to change, when you rearranged the furniture you basically forced them to conform to your changes. **** that, this isn't China!

erinskye 2

you're an idiot! enough said!!!

Brandon_ryan 0

I would suggest growing a set and bitch slapping the roomie

OP's a girl, so I would not recommend growing a pair. That really could ruin her sex life.

whos to say they're a decorator? maybe OP was the one who put the furnitre that way to begin with.

SirEBC 7

Yeah, because Mercy was completely serious.

seraphxchild 3

Your roommate might have had some kind of OCD, or some kind of disability (well, not exactly, but you get what I mean) that would make them flip out if their surroundings were randomly changed without warning? You could've at least asked/warned/consulted them before rearranging everything. I know if I had a roommate and they moved my furniture, I'd probably minorly flip out, possibly just being like, "Why the hell did you move everything without asking me?!".

As I said to someone above, how do we know they even moved the roommates furniture? It could be that the OP owns all the furniture in the common rooms. I've seen situations like that before. If such was the case they would be well within their rights to move it whenever the hell they wanted. It could also be that the OP only moved the furniture that belonged to them around and the roommate just really doesn't like change.

I would think that the onus would be on the roommate to mention if they have a disability, particularly if that disability may influence them in *threatening to kill someone* for *moving furniture*.

What really got to them? Was it having the pillow end of their their bed in the oven, the electric heater in the bath or their favourite chair balanced on wine bottles under a noose?

This is only am FML if OP is a man and his 'roomate' is his mom.

meownow 0

sorry about your c*nt roommate !

Might make ur roommate happier if u sue her for death threats?