By James - 12/08/2011 07:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, my roommate and I got into an argument. He told me he understood if I didn't forgive him "for a couple of days." He'd confessed to undressing my girlfriend in her sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 614
You deserved it 3 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spd2fst4u 5

I think I'd have him arrested.

Comments

Can you say potential rapist? I would throw him out if I were you.

That's called Felony Assault in legal terms. Lots of serial rapists have been known to have incidents similar to this in their history. They went on to more invasive acts because they were easily able to get away with this. You'll be doing him a big favor if you report him.

Not to mention a favor to potential victims.

That's pretty ****** up. Switch rooms or keep your gf far away from that creeper

Suggestion: kick out your roommate (provide him with a large cardboard box like the ones fridges come in) and move your girlfriend in. If your girlfriend lives with you, move in a non-perverted friend. Maybe the one who is a eunuch?

duckman9 55

You should never leave your gf unattended!

AshleyCole 0

Preeeeeetty sure she wouldn't woken up from that. I'd be pissed at her too.

He's a future rapist. Defend your girlfriends honour. You know what you have to do.

OP you may want to talk to your girlfriend about that.... There is no way you could still sleep!

dstew93 0

she must be a heavy sleeper to sleep through that. i cant even sleep through someone walking into my room.