By James - 12/08/2011 07:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, my roommate and I got into an argument. He told me he understood if I didn't forgive him "for a couple of days." He'd confessed to undressing my girlfriend in her sleep. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 614
You deserved it 3 114

Same thing different taste

Top comments

spd2fst4u 5

I think I'd have him arrested.

Comments

Actually, she very well could have slept through it. We don't know what sleepwear she had on. She could have been on medication. She could be a heavy sleeper. He could have been extremely quiet and didn't move her clothes fast enough to disturb her. He may have been "experienced" in doing this and knew how to without waking her, i.e. He's done it before perhaps. She could have been drunk. And if she did wake up while he did this chances are she was scared and didn't know what to do. There are countless possibilities on how this could have gone down, I mean people are saying she liked it and if that was the case why did it not go further? No woman would get any sexual pleasure out of a man moving her clothes and looking at her. Sorry. Logic. Some use it.

perdix 29

Here's how the roommate should have played it: "I was getting her ready for you when you got home, y'see." He should have stuck to that story, and would be OK. If fact, the OP would owe him a beer.

Somehow, I can't see myself reacting in that way if I were the OP. Some tasks I would be content to do myself.

Panther1983 0

whoop his as and kick that perv out OP.

WTF - what a douche bag. He sounds like a creepy bastard who will be on Americas Most Wanted in a few years because he's raped and murdered tons of women. And your poor, poor GF, if someone had done that to me - my husband would have killed him. Honestly, he'd be dead. He assaulted her and thats considered a felony. You better report him. But I would get a pocket recorder and talk to him about it again - without him knowing you're taping it of course - then that confession will really make sure he gets annihilated when he's in court.

I had to read it twice, but that's beyond freaking creepy!

And ur girl should have arressted on sexual assault charges