By crankg - 21/10/2011 04:57 - United States

Today, my roomie had guests over. I didn't feel like socializing, but I really had to piss. So I pissed in the plant in my room, spilled half of it, mopped it up with an old shirt, and went to bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 560
You deserved it 55 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Really? You'd rather piss in a pot plant than simply ignore everyone while you walk to the toilet.

Why exactly did that seem like a good idea?

Comments

dendodge 17

You could have just walked to the toilet... you could have ignored everyone, or just nodded at them and mumbled "Hi" or something. YDI for trying to urinate on a plant.

how the hell could you have any sleep, when you have plant and shirt in your room, that smell like piss?

JinxosGirl87 0

If you're that against leaving the room you should have opened the window and stuck your junk out to pee. Water the grass not the small house plant.

bigdude2137 0

U got that right u look beautiful

Jesus, this is so ******* weird I didn't even understand it for a few moments. I thought I was missing some sort of vital connection. But apparently there isn't one, you're just so anti-social you'd rather piss in a plant pot than walk past some people to the toilet. I'm assuming you don't have some sort of social anxiety disorder because I'm sure you'd have said if you did, so I can only conclude you're just a total weirdo.

OP conduct was not antisocial, but asocial. OP would have been anti-social if s/he had pissed on roommate & guests. And, as prefixes apply to many words, learning the difference between anti- and a- can prevent you looking like an idiot in other many situations.

I'm 99% sure this guy was really high when this happened.

justcallmeajay 5
leadman1989 15

You might have a touch of social anxiety disorder, that's not normal soon you'll be fertilizing it aswell.