By crankg - 21/10/2011 04:57 - United States

Today, my roomie had guests over. I didn't feel like socializing, but I really had to piss. So I pissed in the plant in my room, spilled half of it, mopped it up with an old shirt, and went to bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 560
You deserved it 55 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Really? You'd rather piss in a pot plant than simply ignore everyone while you walk to the toilet.

Why exactly did that seem like a good idea?

Comments

Sonic_boomerang 5

Assuming the plant was real, don't the pots usually have holes in the bottom of it so you don't flood the plant? You may as well have just pissed on the floor.

SkardeyKat 3

What the hell? Maybe you need some Xanax or something...

schaflava 0

I'm not really in Russia. Let's meet sometime. How about zilker?

leadman1989 15

It's a ola t a girl could pull that off and they did spill so I'm more inclined to think it as a girl. But mostly forth sake of imagery. ;)

mojojojo91 6
catkat1988 17

Having lived in a shared appartment for three years, I found that there's no need to socialize with room mates' guests if you don't feel like it, nod and smile and go on with your business. You don't have to sit down and talk for half an hour just because you wanted to take a leak or go for a snack in the kitchen... Pissing in your plant was just laziness.

Boy, I'd hate to live with you if you'd rather pee in a plant than simply ignore people and go to the toilet.