By Anonymous - 11/07/2015 02:42 - United States

Today, my psycho ex girlfriend got up in my face after I dumped her. She said I'm going to pay and that one day, when I think I'm safe and happy, my joy will turn to ash in my mouth. When I pointed out she'd just ripped off a Game of Thrones quote, she kneed me in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 555
You deserved it 4 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She must relate to the nastiness that is Cersei at the very least with that quote.

Comments

turn into the game mode...u lucky bastard...UDI

Pharmkitty 11

If she is anything like Cersei... Run. Run far away!

BlueXephos 10

Or contact your nearest faith militant.

Pharmkitty 11

We can only hope the nearest high sparrow steps in.

Guess that answers the question of who wears the pants in the relationship.

who's in charge in a relationship isn't based on who assaults and threatens who. that just indicates who is an abusive piece of garbage.

Pretty sure the person who uses violence and force on the other person in the relationship is usually the one who wears the pants in the relationship.

I'd contact the police for an order of protection. she's threatened and assaulted you. abuse is abuse no matter who commits it.

Definitely agree. People seem to be not taking this seriously, but personally if I were the guy in that situation, I'd contact the police.

orsombre_fml 11

I totally agree. OP, contact the police and make sure they give you back some evidence you did it. It is important, especially she had obviously anger issues that you have some restraining order against her.

Restraining order? That bitch is psycho!

And then you pressed charges for assault, right?

MrThump 16

Knee to the nuts is never fun. Hope you can walk ok bud.

MadInTheMorning 10

You have to give her credit for taste of quotes though.