By Anonymous - 31/10/2015 00:47 - United States - Pensacola

Today, my parents searched my younger sister's phone because she had been acting suspiciously. I asked my mom if she was going to search mine too. She laughed and said, "Sweetie, your phone is probably even duller than mine!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 824
You deserved it 2 853

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now you can do whatever you want and she won't question you!

Comments

HarleyGal12 18

Tell your sister. That's an invasion of her privacy

brocho 26

25, how is it an invasion of her privacy for her parents to check her phone? If your kid is acting strange, you have every right to and should check their phone.

MonstreBelle 28

It's not an invasion of privacy if OP's sister is acting suspiciously. Depending on how old she is, her parents may very well be the ones who are paying her phone bill. My parents wouldn't have hesitated to look through my phone when I was in high school if I was acting suspiciously and would have, rightfully so, turned off my service if I didn't cooperate. It's a parent's job to protect and discipline their children, not be their friend.

While I do usually say kids deserve their privacy, I agree if they have reason to worry they should.

I agree too that the parents have every right to go through their child's phone. I have had several friends in the past who send and receive nudes, not just to and from one individual, but to and from several at one time, even those 20-30 while my friends are underaged

It might also mean if they think you are doing something risky then they think you're sensible enough to handle it safely. my mum knew full well she would probably find texts between my boyfriend and I if she went in my phone but she figured I probably wouldn't get into any trouble with him. :)

Freedom! Just cover your tracks as needed but the most suspicious things are usually locks

ChrisMora 16

That's a good thing if you're actually doing something considered wrong.

lucky! now do whatever u like without a worry

aeryn97 17

take it as a good thing. they view you so innocent so milk it for its worth and relax when your sister is always being searched ;) if she demands to know why your stuff isn't searched just tell her you're dull and boring then laugh.

At least you know you're safe to do whatever you want!

hahahhahaha. now do what you want to! Don't be sad about this.

TMO2142 25

Look at the bright side, she doesnt expect you to do the same as your sis