By 919191 - 18/08/2014 13:26 - New Zealand - Christchurch

Today, my two-year-old daughter's favourite word is 'No'. After leaving her with my sixteen-year-old brother, she now knows other N words as well. Niet, Nein, Non and Never. Her teenage uncle thinks it's hilarious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 407
You deserved it 6 581

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least he didn't teach her the big N word.

To be perfectly honest that was where I thought this FML was going. After I finished reading it I just went well it could have been a lot worse.

Comments

At least he didn't teach her the big N word.

To be perfectly honest that was where I thought this FML was going. After I finished reading it I just went well it could have been a lot worse.

Yes one, it would have been tragic. nitrochloroanthraquinones, definitely want to keep that out of the toddlers reach.

Noodle? Man, I learned that one far too early. Ever since I was two years old, I've been slowly falling prey to the Japanese culture. My second word was "kawaii" and it's just gone downhill from there...

#6, Agreed, that was my initial thought when OP stated N" words

At least I'm not the only one who instantly thought of a racial slur.

You beat me to it, but i also thought it was going there

I agree neuroendocrinologist is such a terrible word to use

Nutella's a good one. WHAT'S UP MAH NUTELLA?!

So now she will be even more of a hassle in public. At least its not the naughty N word.

Yeah shoot... That'd have been pretty funny if it was:P

mrwilsong 6

Thats where everyone thought the fml was going

doesn't seem to bad. Just be thankful he didn't teach her anything bad.

Why? I'd rather have a kid that says no or never than one that says n*****.

Its apparent that 9 people dont like you

It's apparent that nein people don't like you

I thought he taught her another N word...

Nipple. That's a terrible word... -Lois Griffin.

afkwarrior 25

Being multi-lingual is an asset. Let's face it, it could have been so much worse!

A07 48

The kid is 2 years old, i'm pretty sure No is just a word to her.

PresidentNorth 16

You kinda look like a long lost Jonas brother.