By dj163 - 16/09/2009 08:25 - Australia

Today, my (now former) best friend kicked me out of the band I started because I wasn't 'dedicated enough' after a 3 day 'holiday' to visit my dying uncle. He also during this 3 day 'holiday' convinced my girl friend to leave me and date him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 968
You deserved it 3 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good choice with making him no longer your best friend. If she's that easily convinced and that easily betrayed... You're better off.

Comments

kbh05374 0

you go to his house at night, and burn it to the ground. Then you create an email address and send what ever dirt you have on the girlfriend to her parents

At first I thought you meant your dying uncle convinced your girlfriend to date him and I was like, DAMN, you uncle is preeeeetty ****** persuasive.

He must have totally used the "but I'm dying" line. Smooth old coot.

cut open his scrotum, rip out his testes, and stuff them so far up his ass they come out his nose. :D

Looks like you can now get a better band, better friends, AND a better girlfriend. When you have the best local band in town and a hot girlfriend, thank them! :P

You obviously watch way to many after-school specials.

lmmmr 0

If you watched more maybe you would learn the proper usage of two/to/too.

shit, he has no right to kick you out of the band you started, especially because of you had to visit your dying uncle. did you tell the other band members about that? you should kick his ass out of the band.

Props to you for saying 'now former' Take your time plotting revenge on them. You've got plenty of time for it now that you're not in the band.

If you get kicked out of a local band your life is truly ******. Granted, if they're a dedicated local band, then well, obviously life didn't pan out the way they wanted. - Are you thirty?

You've got to start hanging with a better class of people.

Your girlfriend's left you, your best friend has betrayed you, your life has been ****** sideways. Only one option now; cold revenge. Godspeed young warrior.