Insanity

By Leroy - 05/10/2019 02:01 - Australia

Today, my girlfriend slapped me and dumped me because she thought I was gay, simply because I had to miss a date because one of my guy friends was in a car accident, and I went to see him at the hospital. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 186
You deserved it 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, you dodged a bullet. She's clearly crazy. That, or she was looking for an excuse to dump you. Either way, you're better off.

Someone that shallow doesn't deserve a friend that would go to the hospital for a friend after having been in a car accident. Better to be rid of than with, in my opinion.

Comments

Good she is gone. No one needs those kind of mind games.

bl3ur0z3 17

If being a good friend makes you gay, I don't want to be straight.

Someone that shallow doesn't deserve a friend that would go to the hospital for a friend after having been in a car accident. Better to be rid of than with, in my opinion.

You could have texted your friend and gone to see him later. I'm not saying you're gay, but you may not be completely committed to the relationship.

I feel like missing one date doesn't mean they aren't committed to the relationship. I mean yeah I would be mad at first but I would definitely rather my boyfriend go see his friend. if I was his girlfriend I would have not thought he was gay but glad he went to help his friend. to me that is more important then some date

bl3ur0z3 17

No. A friend in the hospital takes priority over a date. A good girlfriend knows that. I've blown off my husband for a friend in need and you know what his response was? To join me in coming to my friend's aid.

A friend takes priority over a date. Always... especially if one is in the hospital. Frankly g/f should have cared enough to join him to visit his friend to see how he is doing.

randybryant799 20

Are you kidding me? The girlfriend is abusive and homophobic.

Dude, you dodged a bullet. She's clearly crazy. That, or she was looking for an excuse to dump you. Either way, you're better off.

Mungolikecandy 19

She is not really a loss if she presents that sort of complete lack of empathy.

Consider yourself lucky. Sorry to hear about your friend.

That's called physical and emotional abuse. Glad you're no longer in that bad situation. Hope your friend is okay.

dude, your now ex-girlfriend is a raving bitch. I don't know how long you known your friend that you went to see, but it is normal for people to go visit a friend in the hospital after a severe accident. honestly, it sounds like she a manipulative, narcissistic, and all around toxic person that you will be better off without, so I know it sucks and hurts to be you right now. chin up, you will find someone better and more deserving of you as a person.

have her charged with assault and battery.