By OhDamn - 16/09/2009 06:34 - United Kingdom

Today, there was a knock at my door, and I was greeted by a punch to the face. The man was the extremely angry "fiancé" of the girl I've been married to for just over a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 974
You deserved it 2 993

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For some reason, I laughed at this at first. But look on the bright side - it's a nice wake-up call since it looks like your "wife" is sleeping around behind your back. Good luck and all.

Comments

bl00dthorn 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Um... it could be that she got engaged to this other guy after she got married to the OP. Or it could be that she dumped the guy before seeing the OP. The details are too unspecific and vague. Troll fail. @OP: YDI for not knowing your woman. Unfortunately, I can't tell if it's because your woman's cheating or because she has a crazy-ass, stalking "fiance" (actually "ex-fiance"). If it's the former, dump her; you won't owe her a thing. If it's the latter, just pursue legal action on him. Either way, feel free to knock his teeth out, etc by whatever means if he comes around again. You have every right to defend yourself, you know. Also, try writing a non-ambiguous story next time.

OhhxGoshhxAri 0

See, I was thinking, maybe... hopefully.. wrong house? (:

maybe that other guy is insane? stalker maybe?

Agreed with 26. Or maybe her parents tried to sell her off to that guy and she refused, but he thinks he still has the right? Arranged marriages ftl...

For some reason, I laughed at this at first. But look on the bright side - it's a nice wake-up call since it looks like your "wife" is sleeping around behind your back. Good luck and all.

snavula 0

Is that the bright side? I think they're both pretty shitty sides regardless. You'd make a good counselor.

Well, the "glass is half-full" mentality is how I'm approaching it. He can now divorce her (if he feels inclined) and get back to the singles' game. BTW, OP, it sounds like this guy didn't hit you that hard, otherwise you would have made a comment about a black eye, broken nose, tooth, etc.

123sploosh 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
plutosaplanet 0

my goodness your wife must have beer flavored nipples to get 2 guys to want to marry her....

....that sounds like some disgusting nipples. The only pay off to the nasty flavor of beer is the alcohol content.

That was the weirdest 2 comments I've ever read.

stjulien 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Fuqtastic 0

how the **** does he deserve it? maybe he didn't know? your a fagget for ydi-ing like a bitch

whySkye 12

Don't type anymore. You'll bring down the iq of the entire internet. ********

Wow, now divorce her and take all HER money...

BeautyOfGrac3 6

If she has anything to give. Stupid bitch most likely used the other guy to pay for her shit.

Dude best thing ever. Now, she'd be left with nothing!

'Say "We want prenup" (we want prenup!)...' ( BEYONCES VIDEO WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME! ) /had to be said since I did quote Kanye's "Gold digger"

I'ma let you finish, but plexico's comment was the best of all time!

It was the song golddigger with Kanye west that sang that

srak 0

I think the point is not that his wife cheated on him, because that happens often enough, but that some guy punched him when in reality his wife was cheating on the SECOND guy, not OP.