By campmom - 08/07/2009 05:02

Today, my nine year old son went around telling everyone that me and my husband had a "foursome" last month. It turns out that some douchebag counselor at the camp he goes to thought it would be funny to tell him that a foursome was a divorce. All of his friend's parents think we're kinky freaks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 403
You deserved it 3 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell your friends you went golfing. Foursome is a very common golfing term.

whenskiesare_gre 0

Thats just ****** up. People shouldn't tell little kids shit like that.

Comments

666HailSatan666 0

lol, kids say the darnest things! Find out who was responsible and shoot them.

easylazy 0

Haha I did these kind of things when I was a counselor Guess what I told them a ***** was?

skullbuster 0

Call the camp and get the counselor's ass booted! You need to make an example of this little bastard. And then tell all the parents of your kid's friends that you couldn't possibly have a foursome because your husband couldn't even get it up for you once a month! That will set everyone straight!

mish01 0

Why would you do such a thing? That's just disgraceful, you should know that little kids repeat everything you tell them. You should be fired.

So, #30, what did you tell them a ***** was? ^^

no1askdu 5
fml_buster 0

Nobody cares if you moderated this or not !

sexymessy 0

i care! Sike. But what's with the attitude?!

roflstephh 0

so..? do you know how it works? you're one of the probably hundreds of people who clicked "yes" on the moderating page, so that the actual moderators can put it on the site or not.

whenskiesare_gre 0

Thats just ****** up. People shouldn't tell little kids shit like that.

9 year old boys know what foursomes are.

Depends what type of family they come from, you know... Neither me nor my brother knew, back then.

trixy81 10

I barely knew what sex was when I was 9

mirandaelcraig 13

I think the person just meant almost all kids now a days know what it is. I think the parent should be proud their kid DIDN'T know yet. Also, most adults I know would ask the kid if he knew what he was talking about...

Tell your friends you went golfing. Foursome is a very common golfing term.

sexymessy 0

I agree. However being a mom i guess you dont want that image out there. So FYL anyways

I'd think the OP said "freaks" not about people having a foursome, but about people having one and talking about it to their 9 year old son, which is what the parents of his friends think this is all about. Hence the "kinky freaks". Nothing wrong with wild sexual escapades if you're not mentioning them to your child. The counselor, on the other hand, needs a swift ass kicking.

Gotta love assholes like that... Although, just remember, it could've been something worse. =)

Well, ARE you two kinky freaks? If so, you might get some action from your dumbass kid's big mouth. And you'll have that douchebag counselor to thank, Madam!