By niccy - 09/09/2010 04:33 - United States

Today, my neighbor came up to me, lowered her voice and said, "I suggest you buy some drapes for your bedroom dear..." When she started to walk away, she added, "...and a gym membership." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 537
You deserved it 10 472

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who needs a gym membership when you already have a perfectly good bed capable of enduring all the working out you'll ever need?

Comments

Alesana_Love 0

That's when you tell her that you wanted her to watch ;) p.s. lose some weight tubbyfuck

SmallTownCutie 0

p.s. gain some weight skinnyfuck(: lol I'm jk, it was just too tempting

sillybabee 3

Neighbors gonna love THAT view;)

Lol. Still, better that then the local neighbourhood kids grinning and giving you a thumbs up when they see you.

This is not an FML the person was giving her some advice oh and lose some weight

FMLsOhilarious 6

OMG are you serious? You can't be, obviously you're joking. But wait, then you're not because this sorry excuse for an FML is up on the FML site. You totally DI (deserve it) for not having anything in your bedroom window. Next time cover up you idiot. As for the gym membership part, tell the lady to take her head out of her ass.

i would love to see the poster behind these fmls, just to check if people are really that rude, or if fml is just full of fat people.

FFML_314 11

I'm going to go with........ THE 2ND ONE. Definitely full of fat people. Fat, fat, FATTIES! All of them. Nothing but big ole' fat arses. They eat their feelings away. Do you want to know what they do this? Because, they have to stare at other people's misfortunes, day in and mother ******* day out. It weighs on a person, having a constant reminder of how grand your life is, compared to the guy who super glued his headphones to his head. You know?

blinkingstarlet 15

super harsh, wow. ur kind of a dick. and ur on here... and u have cats for your pic. so cool. the reason u like to tear away at peoples' feelings attempting to make them feel bad about themselves is because u hate yourself so much.

glorialaura21 8

So, did you? hey if I where you I would but some curtains up and take my lazy ass to the gym.