By flattened - 10/02/2011 10:58

Today, my mum got an electric car. It's so quiet that we could hear the bones of my cat break as we reversed over it on the driveway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 684
You deserved it 8 503

Same thing different taste

Comments

ydi for getting a hippy electric car...

ashtonTS 0

hahaha can't wait till you die because of carbon monoxide

Electric cars are actually worse for the environment, where do you think those quicksilver batteries come from? You're better off buying a landrover and using it daily than a prius for example. You wont drive far enough in your electic piece of shit to create a positive difference. So **** hippies.

That's awesome & horrible at the same time. :

That sucks man, I feel so sorry for you :(

mintcar 9

:( Pick up the pieces and make stew.

Ha ha. Can just imagine that... Reversing the car you hear bones crack and the cat screech. Mother turns to the daughter and says "Ohh yea, we gonna eat good tonite!!"

Additional funny points if you imagine them to be Asian...

*sings* roadkill stew, roadkill stew. tastes so good just like it should. first you go down to the 58, wait for a critter to meet it's fate, take it home and make it great. roadkill stew, roadkill stew

ashtonTS 0

I knew there was a reason I'm not attracted the black girls...

See now, all the people who down voted the original comment and mine. You are what is wrong with the consumer base these days. Refusing perfectly good meat simply because you think it is "icky" or "disgusting" to eat a pet and/or road kill. The meat is generally fine to eat and will only go to waste... is that what you want.. for that animal to have died for nothing? IS IT????

mintcar 9

I access FML on my iPhone and usually during class so i can't tell if a comment is voted down or not, and because I can't tell, it clearly doesn't bother me. I wasn't even being serious with my comment. And Ashton, you are incredibly unattractive, so I could cate less if you're attracted to me or the black race all together.

shad93 3

atleast you still got the car :)

I guessing it was so quiet that the cat didn't realize it was on :(

Then, I don't think there is much traffic down there..

knt544 11

FML rarely makes me really laugh however this one has really hit the mark so much so that people are looking to me wondering what is so funny :)