By MR - 10/03/2010 18:37 - United Kingdom

Today, my mum decided to teach me a lesson about carelessly leaving my wallet about. She left it on the floor so our puppy could use it and its contents as a chew toy. I was almost impressed to discover that he can eat three £20 notes and still have room for debit cards. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 042
You deserved it 9 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your mom is an idiot. Whether or not you deserved losing your money, the puppy doesn't deserve having all those plastic shards tearing through his system.

Comments

Blue_Coconuts 7

Be glad you only had 60 in there, you could have had more, and actually gotten it stolen. Seriously, you keep ID's, address, etc in a wallet you shouldn't leave it around. It's just dumb.

Kylias 6

Nice use of capslock. It is English.

Maybe she kept it lol. Do you know for sure that the puppy ate it?

Belief_fml 0

Bet you never leave your wallet lying somewhere again...

You misspelled Deserve, and for and being.

Possibly the stupidest thing anyone has ever said.

Taylorfacepwns 0

Capitalise* full stop* Jeez, you Americans don't know much English, do you ;) England <3

Shokz is refering to real English. From England. The original and best. Where we spell it capitalise and call it a full stop. and they're clearly having a laugh when they're saying it. Get a grip on yourself.

jessamused 0

good gosh, I hope American English isn't going to take over the world, though if SHE has anything to do with it. It's almost like when i logged onto FB in the UK after being in the US and it asked me if it wanted me to translate to British English.... I thought thats what i had been using... or- at the very least the slightly less bastardised- Australian English. Where we too spell it Capitalise. and call it a full stop. stupid american english. now, let the teenage language nazi please feel free to correct my grammar with the knowledge that i will not be checking back, as i never do. XD Colour.

Agreed! Expensive lesson, but one well worth learning.

#19 Thanks for repeating my comment almost word for word! I'd always thought this site was big enough for an echo, but never as big as you!

Ajjas013 6

Woah, can he eat a **** magazine? I'm having a hard time deciding where I should stash them.

Your mom is an idiot. Whether or not you deserved losing your money, the puppy doesn't deserve having all those plastic shards tearing through his system.

I would take your dog to the vet if he really managed to eat shards of your debit cards. I wouldn't want his insides damaged. if he just chewed them I guess it'll be ok.