By swimmonster81 - 25/12/2015 21:22

Today, my mother told me how she managed to afford all of the expensive Christmas presents we got. She took out extra money when applying for my student loans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 835
You deserved it 1 579

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Which she's paying for, right? If not, that's a total bitch move.

KhaleesiDannie 26

Well make sure to take some extra money out of her purse

Comments

It's the most fraudulent time of the year... when your mom is a-spending, your student loans' pending, to bring others cheer! it's the most fraudulent time of the year!

Nothing says Merry Christmas like a lifetime of debt.

linzfinz337 22

So in actuality, your mom got you debt.

Sue the **** out of her. don't stop till she's in so much debt that the last penny will be paid the moment before she die

mds9986 24

This is why you don't make mommy do your financial aid. Just get her to put her info you need into it and nothing else.

Maybe OP didn't know that he/she's mom was even doing it.

mds9986 24

So your saying OP thought his tuition was magically being paid for? He knew his mom took out loans, just not how much. That was the problem. Plus, all you have to to is go look at your loans online. This is OPs fault.

No what I'm saying is that maybe OP was going to do them, but OPs mom beat he/she to it and took out the extra money.

I've gotta agree with you. This kind of thing can't happen unless you just have your parent do all your work for you and tell you where to sign. Unless these loans were taken out in the parents name, in which case, that's still the parent's money. No sweat off OPs back.

stangbang92 17

I took my mom to court for trying the same thing. I won and she almost went to jail.

Sounds like OP should private message you about this if that's true.

And this is why it's time to grow up and set up your loans by yourself. Welcome to adulthood.

And she's making you pay for it I bet. Some parents are totally disgusting.