By carr - 04/03/2011 16:25 - France

Today, my mother noticed that I hadn't taken the trash out in a few weeks and angry, piled various full trash bags on my bed. I've been away on holiday for the past three weeks, I guess she didn't notice that part. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 985
You deserved it 3 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Build a fort with all the trashbags. Then she will want to hang out in your fort. And you be like: GTFO out my fort bitch.

KingDingALing 9

Have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend on your mom's bed. Make sure it's kinky sex. So this includes body paint, whip cream, cherries, sex toys, you name it. Just teach her a lesson!

Comments

shana07 0

that's exactly what my mom would do to me. She always forgets I'm gone and she makes huge messes and calls me to clean them when I'm out of town or at work

SirEBC 7

As I like to say: If people aren't hating on you, you're doing something wrong.

YDI for saying "holiday" instead of "vacation." I don't care if you're British.

im British well kinda. I'm from northern Ireland call me Irish if u want bat anyway I like this comment

How did you accumulate so much trash while away on holiday? Obviously the holiday isn't the reason you were up to your lazy ass in trash.

it wasn't their trash. it was everyone's and they probably just have trash duty

ryanst 7

It sure seems like all people want to do lately is talk crap to boners.. I personally don't find him that funny, but everyone has a unique sense of humor. Some people think he's funny, so stop talking shit when someone makes a joke you don't like.

varkey 7

wtf, put them on her bed FYL

Talking shit by saying it wasn't funny? You need to learn what shit talking is.

sin211 0

if you were gone for a few weeks how could you be taking the trash out and who's mom doesn't notice their kid is gone for weeks?!

Great family you are! You don't tell your mum you went away and she didn't notice...

awardZu 0

Throw them on her bed. Then cut them open! After you are done with that, shove your vacation pictures in her face for hours. That'll teach her!