By carr - 04/03/2011 16:25 - France

Today, my mother noticed that I hadn't taken the trash out in a few weeks and angry, piled various full trash bags on my bed. I've been away on holiday for the past three weeks, I guess she didn't notice that part. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 985
You deserved it 3 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Build a fort with all the trashbags. Then she will want to hang out in your fort. And you be like: GTFO out my fort bitch.

KingDingALing 9

Have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend on your mom's bed. Make sure it's kinky sex. So this includes body paint, whip cream, cherries, sex toys, you name it. Just teach her a lesson!

Comments

mayndaapathetic 4

Put them in her bed. If it bothered her so much she should have done it herself! She totally deserves it. How the hell do you not realize your own child has been gone for 3 weeks?!

If you can afford to go away for 3weeks why are you living with your mum? YDI

Perhaps they saved up specifically to be able to go on this particular vacation but normally can't afford such things. It could be that someone else is actually paying for the holiday and the OP is just choosing to take a loss in terms of their own money making because it was too good an opportunity to pass up. For we know the OP managed to somehow win a 3 week holiday in some kind of competition. Just because someone manages to do something once doesn't mean they could afford to do it on a normal basis.

For all we know* Sorry about the errors I was a bit loopy at the time I typed that comment.

xokaylaaa 2

my mom does the same crap. i will be late for school and tell her i will take it to the dump at 4:15 when i get home. i come home to find it either in my bed or my parking spot. this is like monthly... fml too!

rene22 18

Instead of taking it out herself she puts it on your bed, wtf? FYL indeed

eh... didnt this get posted literally word for word a week ago?

yusaku02 20

3 week holiday? Someone is either rich or european... either way YDI

The OP deserves it because for some reason the their mother is incapable of taking the trash, that the OP wasn't even there to create, out? If the OP wasn't even there to contribute to the garbage why should she be required to take it out? Also since you don't know how the holiday came to be you can't make such assumptions that they are rich or whatever. For all the information we are given, the OP could have been saving up money for the past ten years specifically so that they could take this holiday. They could be away with a friend who is helping to pay for the cost of the trip. They could have one the trip. We just don't know.

won* the trip. Stupid medications are seriously mucking up my thought process and typing.

madhatter3392 0

So your saying your mom made the effort in taking the trash into her house, piling it on your bed, and making not only your room, but the house smell. Instead of taking the trash outside?