By carr - 04/03/2011 16:25 - France

Today, my mother noticed that I hadn't taken the trash out in a few weeks and angry, piled various full trash bags on my bed. I've been away on holiday for the past three weeks, I guess she didn't notice that part. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 985
You deserved it 3 552

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Build a fort with all the trashbags. Then she will want to hang out in your fort. And you be like: GTFO out my fort bitch.

KingDingALing 9

Have sex with your boyfriend/girlfriend on your mom's bed. Make sure it's kinky sex. So this includes body paint, whip cream, cherries, sex toys, you name it. Just teach her a lesson!

Comments

welandedonthemoo 5

first of all. if ur leaving for a while, why wouldn't u throw the trash away instead of leaving it there. second. it's not an fml. Its a ur a filthy fk

I think the OP lives with her family and it's normally her job to take the trash out. Since she has been gone the family has still been throwing stuff out but the OP hasn't been there to take it out. It's not that she just left their trash sitting around for a while. If that wasn't the case I don't see why it would matter to/ or how the OP's mother would notice that the OP hadn't taken the trash out.

djewel6 0

I dont know what's worse the fact the trash has been sitting around or the fact she didn't realize you weren't home for 3weeks. sucks either way

FMLoverAgain 7

i think that's what bothered her most. her mother did not know she was gone for 3 weeks. Sad dysfunctional family.

SirEBC 7

Not being present is no excuse for not taking out the trash. YDI.

donkeyshlong42 1
boatkicker 4

Sadly, my mother had that same thought process.

It could be possible the Op lives alone, but has an overprotective mother who like to come in and "check on him" every once in a while. Op's mom probably forgot he was away on a holiday. but in any case, FYL, dude, that really sucks. Explain what happened to your mother and make her wash your sheets or something.

If that was the case than why would there be trash in the first place? That would mean that the OP A)just didn't bother to throw out their trash before leaving, which makes no sense and is gross. B) Has magically appearing garbage or C) Has roommate in which case the OP's mother would have to be really stupid to assume that the trash pile up was solely the OP's responsibility. The more likely scenario is that the OP lives at home and is normally supposed to take out the garbage.

I bet if you search in the trash you'll find some intresting....

sallen0046 4

If you live alone, why wouldn't you take out the garbage before you left for three weeks? If you still live at home and have responsibilities there, why wouldn't you tell your family you were going to be away for three weeks? And more importantly, how disgusting is your family that it took three weeks for them to notice mounds of full garbage bags lying around the house?

If mom fails to notice that the OP hasn't been home for three weeks than it would be a pretty good bet that she would fail to listen to the OP telling her that they were going away for a bit.

sallen0046 4

Just because you share a home with a parent does not mean they keep tabs on you. It's entirely possible they work different hours, and that it isn't uncommon not to see each other. It's still common courtesy to let the other know you're not going to be home for weeks at a time, especially if you need them to do tasks you're usually in charge of.

Given the line "I guess she didn't notice that part" I am betting that the OP and her parents do see each other. If it was common for them to not see each other than it wouldn't be at all surprising that she didn't notice the OP was on holiday.

I don't understand.. How does your mom not know you're away if she lives with you?