By Anonymous - 30/10/2010 00:10 - United Kingdom

Today, my mother, my aunt, and my two sisters are all on their periods. I can't even brush my teeth in my own house without being treated like a criminal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 745
You deserved it 5 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pms is real.. you just obviously don't get it.

Comments

ladies_man217 0

I'm on my man period right now..

ladies_man217 0

why the f are all my comments getting moderated??

SecureReflex 0

OP, smack the first one to assert your dominance, then the rest will follow.

pooper19 3

No, you're right! You posted other gay shit on thread 1 despite it having no relation to the other comments! Please read the commenting rules again, my main man :-)

pooper19 3

hard to compete with FML staff

I thought it was mi, not me... is it different in other places?

tylyr 0
daltreix 3

lol but my post was related D: i said: "triple menstrual rage! combo 3x!" lolz :P

daltreix 3

or wait my bad, quadrupal menstrual rage! XP and since you'll make me sing if i dont comment related: OP you're in quite a bloody situation there :P... wait a minute..

my comment wasn't offensive and was related to the topic. So why was it moderated? not fair

Alpha35 4

that's alot of blood! and alot of bin changes

Ah crap, I wish I was here earlier, I could have said egon instead of mi. (you know, ghostbusters reference?)

The house that smells like rotting shrimp

123 it is always mi! me is e flat, not e :)

sarcdude 3

huh? I don't remember posting anything in this comment thread :|

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
doink 0

There is a such thing as PMS, but it usually occurs a week before a woman gets their period.

fmlwinnn 0

um yeah there is. I'm a girl too, and whenever I get my period I get major mood swings and horrible stomach cramps. no exaggeration. sometimes a headache, too. one time, my mood was so bad, I cried for absolutely no reason (like literally bawling) and then 10 minutes later I was cracking up. don't say that there's no such thing as pms.

KiddNYC1O 20

14- I can tell by your comment you're not even 18. lol

are you retarded?! you obviously havnt hit puberty if you think there's no such thing as pms.

PMS is very real but girls use this as an excuse to be bitchy most of the time. it actually doesn't occur during the actual cycle. Why do you think its called PREmenstrual syndrome? You get most of your mood swings before the actual cycle begins. Sometimes it can continue a few days into the menstrual cycle but normally stops. I think most women get so irritated DURING their period merely because they're in pain, no one likes to be messed with when they're in pain. I also think placebo can have a lot to do with it too since most women today think PMS happens DURING the cycle instead of afterwards, causing the placebo to immitate irritability. But, the placebo thing is merely my own theory. I learned most of this in my psychology course over the past few years, and also from personal experience.

pooper19 3

thanks, we really wanted to know

umm.. yeah there is.. I am a girl, and yes. I get PMS sometimes it gets so bad and I have to have medication.

pooper19 3
pooper19 3

what's so funny I'm just riding. Tryin to avoid haters

What's pedobear doing in your cupboard?

pooper19 3
omfgrofl1337 0

All girls that commented hatefully on this thread are on their period

terranada 3

That's a hilarious picture, pooper! :D

PMS is the hormonal shift prior to menstruation, you can say it doesn't exist its basic biology. If you literally experience NO difference in mood it's you there is something wrong with not the rest of us. As for two weeks+ before that's ovulation stress/pain and isn't PMS. I'm normally like sarcastic etc all month (apparently when women are sarcastic it's being bitchy) and I wont cry at all unless its hormonal. When I am hormonal however I'm something akin to demonic so... it's real, plus that whole medically proven thing lol.

it's a medical condition... some people go unbearably ill... like extreme pms... so I doubt ppl wud go crazy like that for no reason if they had control over it.

fmlwinnn 0

29- I wasn't talking about my age, I was making a point.

And women wonder why I'm a misogynist, hormonal nuisances

are you also eating at the weirdo table O_O

did you know your retarded? like **** :D pms is real dumbass xD and I'm a girl saying this :D

itsgen 16

hunny it's PRE menstrual symptoms as in BEFORE the cycle starts.

Or maybe you're just bipolar and people don't want to tell you. (just kidding mkay)

not always. I personally am fine BEFORE and then pissy during. cuz 24/7 It feels like I peed my pants.

just cuz u dont get pms dosent mean it dosent exist some ppl dont get pms

do you think it is just made up... hahaha wtf you are obviously a girl who hasn't started her period

flighted 1

for real PMS is real. lucky for me all I usually encounter is the odd effect of my body getting curvier and I usually cry at the drop of a pin the week before and the week of. I get super sensitive...I'll even feel depressed just watching tv and start bawling for seemingly no reason......THATS how I know mother nature is about to give me her gift lol

smartalek 2

Ayame- you do weigh a ton(; but ik what you mean. you just wanna kill everybodyy

It's real. I'm a girl. And it's hell. You're just an idiot

you must be stupid or you didn't pay any attention to health class or high school biology. if you're not even in high school, forget it lol.

madgrinchhatter 12

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
oNisao 21

Well there is a lot of emotions when it happens, but being cranky and upsetting other people just a choice you make. + I think that women today just use their period just to be a bitch.

I think bleeding for a week straight is the best excuse for being a bitch you can get. Have you ever seen a guy cut himself and not be a prick about it?

I have two older sisters. PMS is most definitely real.

Every girls period is different. You must be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get PMS. But that gives you no right to assume anything about anyone else. It is definitely a thing. Are you going to say balls aren't real because you don't have them too?

pms is real.. you just obviously don't get it.

StarzandLaughing 0

Actually PMS occurs 1-2 weeks before the actual period this the PRE- menstrual cycle. During the cycle itself girls are just dying of pain and have hormones going crazy, which is why we act like bitches 99% of the time

dude...learn to hide your ****. you're probably like 12. WAY too much cleavage

compliments 0

damn must have watched sex in the city too much they should put that warning on the box

princessbeee 4

my whole lunch table is in sync.. when you spend A LOT of time with another girl, your hormones can pick up on each other, and your cycles can match, according to seventeen magazine.

Women's hormones get sync when they live together for long enough... biology 101...

purplemnm 9

Because Dane Cook knows what he's talking about -_-

>Dane Cook I'll pretend I didn't read that.

Uh. Duh. Like when you live with your mom and a sister, you tend to all get on sync. If your not too close to the person (personally not physically) then it can not happen.

Your cycle can change when you're around guys too.. It's weird! lol

rofflewaffle 9

My roommate's now ex-girlfriend lived with us for a little while, and she and I synced up. It has something to do with our pheromones and is actually pretty common and well-documented.

ShorTiE4LyFe 0

My mom, my sisters, and my cycle are all the same.

All the girls on my swim team are synced lol