By Christina - 29/06/2012 05:31 - United States - Aurora

Spicy
Today, my mother decided to share with me that my father is impotent, and they hadn't had sex in a year and a half. Thanks, Mom. I can never unhear that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 482
You deserved it 3 096

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's moments like this when the neuralyzer from Men in Black would be legit.

I'm sure your father would be more upset to know that you know. Better to only hear about it than actually have it done to you.

Comments

kitsune3 20

Why the hell does it matter if he's impotent? Are they trying to have another kid or something?

missamree 4

So FYL because your mother had enough trust in you to tell you something so personal? It's probably hard for her suddenly having no sex. You people are immature if you find sex between older people gross, sex is natural, and I think if you're still able to have it, you should. I really feel bad for OP's mother. You're a jerk, OP, and I hope your mother decides to never tell you anything again.

missamree 4

Oh and to the people saying, "at least they aren't having sex", you're just as stupid, your parents had to have sex to conceive you. Maybe they should have though that one through. I wish my parents were still in love and could have a happy and healthy relationship, which includes sex. Ungrateful children is all you ever see anymore.

It's okay, my mom told me that she only kept having sex with my dad before they divorced so he would shut up and quit nagging. Yeah.