By Christina - 29/06/2012 05:31 - United States - Aurora

Spicy
Today, my mother decided to share with me that my father is impotent, and they hadn't had sex in a year and a half. Thanks, Mom. I can never unhear that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 482
You deserved it 3 096

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's moments like this when the neuralyzer from Men in Black would be legit.

I'm sure your father would be more upset to know that you know. Better to only hear about it than actually have it done to you.

Comments

Ugh...get used to it. My mother told me that about 10yrs ago, and she mentions it at least once a week now.

Emma71298 9

better than her telling you its every day XD

Grow the **** up. Your parents have sex. Deal. Or at least they used to. Haha.

Grow the **** up, princess. You know they screwed at least once if they had you, unless you're a complete moron. (Semi-moronic based on this submission.) I have heard my parents going at it in the next room and chose to be happy that my parents were still happily in love unlike the poor kids whose parents divorce. And being a mature adult, I had no problem boldly asking my mom if sex was different after her hysterectomy when she had cancer. I even teased my dad because one night I heard him try to put the moves on my mom and was completely shot down! It was hilarious. Your parents are people, too. Get the **** over it.

Volley15 0

For all of you trying to say "so a lot of people don't have sex" She is saying she didn't need to hear about her parents sex life ...or lack-thereof

rogue2888 4

Lol. Guess what might be coming. Again lol

would you rather hear that they bang every other night? lol

That's not so bad my mom tells me stuff like that alot doesn't bug me anymore

My mom says that all the time in a joking manner. I just laugh it off. Would you rather hear them getting it on?

bubo_fml 10

Time 4 Pops to go out & get a new suit...After all, if he's impotent, he might as well look impotent!

I guess you don't understand what 'impotent' is and its differentiation between important.

bubo_fml 10

Actually, I was quoting one of the oldest jokes in the book...However, congratulations on your valiant attempt at making me look a right bollocks...