By Christina - 29/06/2012 05:31 - United States - Aurora

Spicy
Today, my mother decided to share with me that my father is impotent, and they hadn't had sex in a year and a half. Thanks, Mom. I can never unhear that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 482
You deserved it 3 096

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's moments like this when the neuralyzer from Men in Black would be legit.

I'm sure your father would be more upset to know that you know. Better to only hear about it than actually have it done to you.

Comments

The FML isn't about you,OP. We're not going to throw you a pity party for something serious that your parents must face together. You're VERY empathetic, aren't you?

perdix 29

No worries about incest. That's a plus!

Humans have sex you know, I'm sure you can help her try fix it. Instead of thinking about yourself.

Try walking in on them when you are 10 years old ******* discusting

Well on the scale of things you can't unhear, 'your parents don't have sex' is not nearly as bad as 'your parents DO have sex'. More like f your mum's life...

So... what's the bad thing? o_O Most people would rather hear this than 'Hey I just had sex with your father'...

CamdenMarie 6

Maybe it's time for you to grow up, OP. Adults have sex, its really not that big of a deal. You should be glad to know your parents still love each other, a lot of us don't have the luxury of having both parents even in the same house. Your mother is opening up to you, so try being less of a selfish child and more of an adult.

DoorMatCat 3

You shouldn't complain about your parents NOT having sex. some people's parents love talking about it.

At least you won't need to worry about any noises from them late at night.

He's not impotent. He's just not attracted to your mom. I'll bet he would be potent for Jessica Alba.