By MyLifeSucks - 15/04/2013 22:11 - United States - Houston

Today, my mother accused me of stealing pills; she looked all over my room and couldn't find them. When she went back to the pantry, she saw them on the shelf below where they were supposed to be. She then accused me of putting them there while she was searching my room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 993
You deserved it 2 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Definitely possible, FYL for the lack of trust she has for you.

HayleyFaith15 14

She doesn't seem to accept being wrong very easily.. Or she just really doesn't trust you.

Comments

I feel as though you were with her in your room...

Sounds like she needs some chill pills to go with the others.

Your mom is a sketchy thief, which is why she projects it onto you.

Wow okay your mom needs to work on three things, trusting you, looking before accusing anyone, and she needs to calm down a bit. I mean thinking your kid does pills because it was one shelf lower is a little extreme. She needs to "take a chill pill."

Shake your head in disgust, walk back to your room and lock the door. What else can you do? In reality she sounds like she is at least emotionally (if not physically) addicted to her meds. Prescription addiction is common and ugly and you may be in for an escalation of problems.

plagiarismo 16

Yeah your mom sounds like an addict. I don't think she would be berating you like that if they were Advil. Or maybe she would, this is FML after all.