By hate enough to kill... - 14/10/2012 20:57 - Netherlands - Stevensweert

Today, I witnessed my mother-in-law reach into my wife's purse and practically empty it out into her pocket. When I confronted her and called my wife into the room, both of them accused me of lying through my teeth, because I've always hated her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 517
You deserved it 2 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twilightriforce 10

Seriously? That's totally messed up. I'd show her the stuff she stole as proof. Make her empty her pockets.

She must be doing well for herself. What a horrible mother.

Comments

twilightriforce 10

Seriously? That's totally messed up. I'd show her the stuff she stole as proof. Make her empty her pockets.

JustDerpin 11

Kind of reminds me of the movie Monster-in law

I wonder why your wife doesn't trust you? She should trust you enough to at least search her own purse before siding with the theif.

Tell your wife to check her purse, it was either your mother in law who took it or that ghost that haunts that other OP's home.

18- Um, that "other OP's" ghost was her boyfriend.

I guess this really a 'Picts or it didn't happen' moment.

I don't know why, but for some reason I think the wife knows. She probably just doesn't want to embarrass her mother. Though the husband is close to her, but the mom still gave born to her etc. I'm not saying it is acceptable, just saying it is possible. If the mother daughter want to keep that up then let them. Just make sure the in law isn't going into your pocket as well.

"Gave born to her"? Sure you got that right?

"Gave born to her"? Sure you got that right?

-facepalm- Oops. Birth* my apologies. I knew something was off, but couldn't figure it out, thanks.

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potato.

lexi365 20

I'm just wondering if your wife noticed the money missing...

81- actually it's "haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate"

diiiiivorce diiiiiiiiivorce, diiiiivorce! if you wife doent believe you, shes a crappy wife.

She must be doing well for herself. What a horrible mother.

Inheritance 10

She'll believe you once she's out and realizes she has no tampax pearls in her purse.

Inheritance 10

She'll believe you once she's out and realizes she has no tampax pearls in her purse.

Shake the pockets, shake the pockets!

oj101 33

Well if he has $WAG then she wouldn't be so horrible to him, would she?

secretsymbiote21 5

wow that sucks. I guess keep trying to convince your wife!

Ya your mother-in-law set you up for disaster with the wifey OP. Just have your wife check your mother-in-law pockets.

Take pictures next time. Then have them framed as a big 'I told you so'.

hausmad1 3

She's gonna notice it all gonna and regret denying you!

Psych101 9

I agree, this doesn't seem to be too hard to prove for OP.

I just hope that his wife doesn't think that he took all her stuff and framed her mother... It seems like its going in that direction

Ks22 4

Couldn't you have made her empty her pockets to prove it?

That's exactly what I thought when I read this FML. But you have to remember the one unavoidable rule in life...people are idiots.

I don't think the real FML here is that the money was stolen, but the fact that OP's wife then accused OP of lying about it.

flutter4 7

That is horrible that mom would steal from her own daughter

hopsinlove17 26

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

OhDearBetrayal 25

15- That saying means that family members are alike in some kind of way. The FML didn't say that the wife stole, too.

bustub2 8

Sounds like they both are nuts, good luck.

I'm sorry OP… you tried to help though.