By Mc2013 - 12/10/2014 17:38 - United States

Today, my morning sickness got so bad that, while at the grocery store, I had to throw up in my purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 954
You deserved it 4 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guys have no idea what you girls go through.

juststephhere 23

I probably would've just aimed for the floor... Or maybe tried to run to the washroom. Either way I hope you can get your purse all cleaned up!

Comments

:( This morning I had to run off the street tram and throw up outside on the middle of a bridge because I got vertigo and nausea out of the blue. Vomiting in public is never fun and that panic of not getting somewhere "safe" sucks.

missyfiona89 28

At least you're considerate. Most people would've just puked on the floor.

rocker_chick23 27

OP, try preggie pops. They helped me a lot during my pregnancies.

I always carried a plastic bag in my purse for that very reason OP!

I moderated this :) (Please don't downvote me to the Deadlands..)

I've thrown up in my car twice this pregnancy. I started keeping baggies in there and i'm so glad cause while it wasn't chunky it was nasty orange funk. The zofran is such a ******* lie. Ugh and i'm so on the verge of dehydration they gave me an iv at my last visit.

Mc2013 18

OP, my morning sickness with my first was insane. Every single day, all day. This one comes and goes. E.R.F.

why would you go out in the first place?

Mc2013 18

Because I'm still able to go around and do things. My husband works. I can't just stay home and lay in bed. I have to be able to buy groceries to feed my family.