By Mc2013 - 12/10/2014 17:38 - United States

Today, my morning sickness got so bad that, while at the grocery store, I had to throw up in my purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 954
You deserved it 4 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guys have no idea what you girls go through.

juststephhere 23

I probably would've just aimed for the floor... Or maybe tried to run to the washroom. Either way I hope you can get your purse all cleaned up!

Comments

hopefully you managed to get your cash out before throwing up in the purse

toxic_walrus 15

The girl in front of me in class once threw up down her shirt so she wouldn't puke on the guy in front of her

Seems it gave you time to add unnecessary commas in this FML though.

Dependent clauses, such as those with the word 'while', require commas. So there are no unnecessary commas.

@20 Someone didn't do too well in English class. Those commas are absolutely necessary, have you tried reading that without them?

Mc2013 18

Actually #20, I have proper education. There's nothing wrong with my FML.

SuperMew 22

My mom always tried to tell me to vomit in my purse, because it would be embarrassing to vomit on the floor if I got 'sick' somewhere. I have never been pregnant, but I always aim for the floor instead of hundreds in needed stuff.

Been there done that. I aimed for the middle of the aisle so I wouldn't get sick on anything.

It also means it's harder for people to just step around. *cue evil laugh*

diving_fml 30

at least some poor kid didn't have to clean up after you. thanks for that

atak12 8

How the hell could this be her fault

While at the grocery store, pick up a few of those plastic vegetable bags and keep them in your purse. Just incase there's a next time. I've heard morning sickness is a sign of a health baby. Still feel sorry about your purse.