By Anonymous - 23/02/2012 20:25 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom tried to give me the sex talk, while I was mounting my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 814
You deserved it 37 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lilyisme1324 0

Why would u try n mount ur boyfriend in front of ur mom

Comments

floatguy 2

Ummm... Only one question.... What was your mom doing in the room???

If you live in your parents house and cannot afford to support yourself, let alone a baby, keep your legs shut (or tool in the shed). I'm tired of seeing all of these kids talking about having sex when they have no business doing it. No, contraceptives don't count because none of them work reliably, especially with inexperienced users. Condoms break, birth control fails. Irresponsibility and unforgivable stupidity are far to common.

"Condoms break, birth control fails".. If everyone thought like you, no one would have sex unless they wanted a baby. And why on earth wouldn't they be allowed to have sex just becuase they donät have their own apartment/house?! Aaaand.. How do you know they're kids? You make yourself sound really stupid and simple-minded.

Your reading comprehension sucks. All I am saying is that if you do not have the means to support a kid, you should not have sex. Doing so is stupid and irresponsible. I waited until I had a job where I knew I could support a child if it were to happen. Does NOT mean that I wanted a kid, and you are never truly ready to have one anyway. It simply means that if I happened to become unlucky and get a girl pregnant I would be able to take care of him/her. As for the other thing you said, yeah nothing about OP suggests that she is a kid, especially not the part where he mom was giving her "the sex talk" something that inevitably happens when you are a child.

That's just what I thought you meant, and that's just stupid as hell. So what you REALLY are saying is that if someone would never get enough money so he could support a child, he should stay a virgin forever? Then maybe we should not get children at all, because someday you COULD lose your job, and oh dear if so you're an irresponsible person! Shameful!

251 - One of the many reasons you shouldn't be on FML - try to use the "mature" side of your brain and comprehend that Mifflicious was responding smithra9172002, not you. Context, young one, context!

snafubar 0

This has potential to make his dreams come true.

Amber_1221 1

I think it's hilarious that some people take things so serious on here! Sometimes just reading the comments of upset people over grammar usage is more funny then the fml itself!!!

justplainbee 0

Can't that just wait until mom leaves the room?

Well why would you be doing that in front of your mom I mean come on have a little class

Here's a tip: Don't mount your boyfriend in front of your Mother

Seems to me that your mom's a little late if she's giving you the sex talk while you're already mounting your boyfriend. Also, I hope she just walked into your room uninvited and you didn't start going at it in the living room or wherever she was.