By ReallyMom - 09/01/2014 21:48 - United States - Shawano

Spicy
Today, my mom tried giving me the sex talk. Her version of "the talk" consisted of making me watch videos of guys jacking off and reassuring me that "it's natural." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 675
You deserved it 5 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is NOT the sex talk. Your mom made you watch creepy ****.

Better than her making sure you're using proper technique.

Comments

It's better than her getting your dad to show you first hand or her giving an example by using you.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

12 was just listing all the possibilities. god somebody has to think outside the box sometimes...the worlds a ****** up place..dont be afraid to discuss all topics.

Isnt that from the anchor man 2? Great movie

Why would anyone make their online name himmler Do you have any idea what he did..?

I'm curious to know if the OP is male or female.

"Reassuring its natural" what do you think genius?

15 - If OP was a girl, she may have said that in case OP catches her future boyfriend doing it.

perdix 29

#14, me, too! This story is much funnier if the OP's a girl. Let's hope "she" replies and confirms this.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

25-- "its natural" for chicks to ********** too genius! but yaaaaa a mom making her daughter watch videos of guys jerking it is a bit off...but it was to scare her and make her stay away from them altogether. that's if op is a chick..more than likely its a male though.

thats a really weird way to explain birds and the bees... mostly the bee part lol

"Let me tell ya 'bout the birds and the bees And the flowers and the trees And the moon up above And a thing called 'Love'"

I still would like to hear more about this bee that scored a bird

I didn't know the sex talk involved watching male ****. That's a new twist.

Indianboy9321 25

Are you male or female? Either way, this is really creepy, and I feel sorry for you having to sit through what I'm assuming was a VERY awkward period of time.

perdix 29

If the OP is a guy, I guess she's saying that his sex life will most likely be based on masturbation. I wonder if he'll use an Eastern, Western or Continental grip?

You guys have different grips? :o Fascinating.

you need to get a grip and stop beating around the bush with this sex talk.