By ReallyMom - 09/01/2014 21:48 - United States - Shawano

Spicy
Today, my mom tried giving me the sex talk. Her version of "the talk" consisted of making me watch videos of guys jacking off and reassuring me that "it's natural." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 675
You deserved it 5 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is NOT the sex talk. Your mom made you watch creepy ****.

Better than her making sure you're using proper technique.

Comments

Ihavegas 22

hands up to those who never got the sex talk, (from parents) but learnt everything you needed to know from **** and other movies.

perdix 29

#26, my hand is occupied at the moment ;) , but I didn't get "the talk" from my parents. I got it in school. We had a sixth-grade science teacher who opened the floor up and let us ask her what all the dirty words actually meant.

My mom actually got books for me to read about these changes.

Depending on how old OP is, hasn't that been considered child abuse before?

No, i am pretty sure she is just introducing you to the world of ****

Op, you must take your mom's sex talk literally and get busy making videos that look natural. Remember the importance of lighting and using different camera angles.

JMichael 25

Great talk mom. Thanks for scarring me for life.

Congrats you're now mentally scarred

I believe there's a hidden agenda behind this. She's testing OP straightness.

Hope the video doesn't make you feel inferior. I've seen some water blaster!

perdix 29

#41, ummm, ..., that's not water ;)

Time to buy dear Mom a parenting book. Hard to imagine the thought process that lead to "showing my kid random guys masturbating" as the winner.

Or mess with her screen savers :o, ring tones, text tones. etc

LOLOLOLOLOLOL i am so sorry OP! this has got to be the most awkward uncomfortable moment for you ever!!!!