By messyvictor - 28/01/2012 16:19 - United States

Today, my mom told me to clean the house up because she wants to make good impression on the cleaning lady. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 394
You deserved it 3 078

Same thing different taste

Comments

Lol, easier job for the cleaning lady. It's a win for her!

It's called a pimp slap, then show her to the kitchen.

Pimp slap HIS OWN MOM and show her to the kitchen? That's a horrible sexist and ho' joke about someone's mum.

14 I think you should just be quiet now.

14- id like to show u a pimp slap u sexist ass!

CeruleanThree 8
CeruleanThree 8

Crap I forgot the A. Sorry people.

CeruleanThree 8

Yeah, I guess it doesn't have the best message.

It's so the maid can spend less time cleaning OP's room and more time cleaning everything else.

You are da Boss at temple run congrtatz

And u suck at posting comments congrtatz -_-

pinkcrayola 0

Does anybody else read this as her mom having a crush on the cleaning lady?

My friend told me a story about her made that came every other Friday she cleaned her room and found a vibrater and put it next on top of her pillow lol

I have a cleaning lady and I straighten up before she gets there. There are items that the cleaning lady won't know what to do with (such as important papers etc....) when the house is completely clean, then you'll feel like she's worth every cent. Also OP, just because your mom hired a cleaning lady doesn't give you room to be a lazy ass. If the house is a lot more messer than expected, the lady might feel a need to bump up her rates.

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

You never know, the cleaning lady could end up being your bestfriend. Heh... Or not.

taybail 0

OP this sounds too familiar, Maybe diary of a wimpy kid???