By nikki - 10/10/2010 00:47 - United States

Today, my mom realized we have been sharing tooth brushes because they are similar colors. I told her it doesn't really matter since we're mother and daughter. She responded by saying that she loves me, but she has no idea where my mouth has been, and she doesn't want my diseases. Thanks mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 990
You deserved it 11 137

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MAGNAVOX 0

She has a point, who knows what has been in your mouth!

whether you're related or not, you still have germs! that's nasty!

Comments

There are two things I don't even want to share with my wife, and those are tooth brush and towel. This is a woman who's pussy I ate last night, but I would never share a tooth brush with her. (The towel thing I have a problem with myself....)

Well, I've heard the same about hairbrushes - that it is just an individual thing for separately use. Not because you have bacterias or diseases in your head ( =) ), but because of scurf and micro-wounds on your head, so that you can change a small amounts of blood with the one, who are you sharing your hairbrush with. (sorry for repeating the words).

They're saying that there are little tiny cuts on your head, and when you share a brush, the blood from your scalp passes on to the next person, and your blood could go into theirs, which could result in the other person getting an infection or disease... like aids.

I honestly didn't know that. I thought it was mainly because of lice... that's really interesting!

I never understood the "but we're related! We have the same germs!" argument. Genetics has nothing to do with the transmission of contagious diseases; it's not you're suddenly immune to catching mono just because it's an infected blood relative you're exposed to.

This. Sharing tooth brushes is like sharing dirty underwear. Gross.

Same here. I'll share a drink with someone or use someone else's toothbrush regardless of whether or not we're related. :D

oh, and yes, I've forgotten to tell you. In Soviet Russia we don't usually use tooth brushes, since we have fingers to clean our teeth.

NarwhalLove 0

ewwww do you know where peoples hands have been there more dirty then the mouth if anything ur just making ur teeth more dirty and ur not getting invetween I can understand like if u forgot ur toothbrush so u use a finger like a couple times but everyday? u guys must get alot of cavities

#99 - Do you really take it on trust when you hear something weird about Russian people? DAFUQ, we are normal, it's just a joke :) Or is it me, being naive enough to not to understand sarcastic tone :)

YDI for having a toothbrush, for having teeth, for sucking enough dick in public restrooms to cause your mom to worry about the gonnoherpesyhillAIDS in your mouth, for having a mouth, and for having a mom.

TRACKGiRLJONNi 0

shucks, I shoulda thought of this earlier but, sharing is caring :D

pyrodude185 0

my dick was in her mouth now I have a ******* rash lol