By Coffee Boy - 23/06/2012 04:55 - United States - Chesterfield

Today, my mom reached the lowest point of her midlife crisis. She convinced herself she's psychic and grounded me for something she "knows" I'm going to do. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 080
You deserved it 1 988

Same thing different taste

Comments

Well, mother's do know their children and Maybe she "knows" your going to do something you've done before and have been grounded for before. The FML doesn't tell the whole story so I could be wrong of course but, like I said, moms know their kids.

I was just WAITING for someone to come out from under their rock and say "YDI OP, psychics do exist and she was right". You basically said the same thing except you were rightfully ashamed to admit that you believe psychics are for real. I bet you also blame rape victims, saying, "You must have done something or dressed in such a way to deserve it." Get a ******* life.

mhopper 13

How are you supposed to learn from your mistakes?

FYL, for sure. Though if we're honest with each other...you probably would've, right?

If you challenge her with anything, then she is right.

candylandy 1
perdix 29

You're doing hte time, you might as well do the crime. I'd suggest you hire a hooker on Craigslist and make sure she brings beer. When you mom busts in on you ******* a passed-out ***** in a room that stinks of stale beer and used condoms, she'll be very excited that her psychic powers are real!

unknown_user5566 26

Perdix, you can't just tell OP to get a hooker from Craigslist without providing a recommendation. I know you have a few favorites stored up in your little black book.

perdix 29

I'd love to, but I still haven't found one that will bring a decent beer. These girls can handle the minute details of my sexual deviances, but they can't comprehend the simplest instructions to pick up a tasty micro-brew. Jeez!

Tell her she's not psychic, just a paranoid schizophrenic...my dad is one & used to beat my brothers & I (daily) based on how he was psychic & how "god told him" we'd done or would do something wrong...just sayin' "crazy is as crazy does"...you might also want to find out if (unfortunately) it might be hereditary....I feel for you OP...FYL. :(

xBunnehAddictx 6

I kinda know what it's like to think stuff like that. I have schitzaphrenia and also anxiety, bipolar, depression and adhd. I am completely crazy with out my medications. But i think the only thing that matters is that i take them, and am actually taking all the help i can get and give myself.

dstluke 7

well, why are you going to do it?