By Anonymous - 26/06/2015 18:08 - Russian Federation - Moscow

Today, my mom kicked my dad out of the house and told him not to come home again. Why? I started watching some porn on my computer, forgetting I was still connected to the bluetooth speakers in the living room. My mom thought it was my dad, and I didn't have the balls to admit the truth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 345
You deserved it 41 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goldbugs 4

OP, Go get your dad back and explain the misunderstanding. It's better to be embarrassed than to have separated parents...

Comments

I was divorced over ****. Ladies is it really that bad? It seem something not really worth ending a marriage over.

There have been studies that show that watching **** leads to increased belief in rape myths (for example, the belief that women like being raped or being treated in a domineering and violent fashion). I wouldn't feel comfortable being with a guy who enjoyed violent **** or too much of it mainly for that reason. Hell, I don't think it's ethical to watch any **** at all seeing as women coming out of the **** industry have higher rates of PTSD than veterans. Watching and getting off on actual rape on screen (because "consent" by financial coercion is not true consent, many of the women are on drugs and thus can't consent, and I've heard how the industry will spring sex acts that the women didn't consent to on them) is ****** up. I have some tolerance for guys who simply don't know how messed up the **** industry is or who will acknowledge that it's an addiction they're trying to get over. But guys who unashamedly persist? No.

Sketchy_Etchy 7

Yet don't the women generally have at least a mild knowledge about what they are getting into when they sign up to become **** stars? Also, the portion of **** dedicated to fictitious rape or bdsm scenes and the like are just one portion of the broad spectrum of ****. There are so many varieties that if you consider someone evil for what they watch then look into their history to see how many times they've looked it up. If they've been going incognito while looking it up just get that spy app or whatever it is. Now back to the industry itself the women tend to take drugs so that they can live with themselves for their shameless behavior that or they were ******* addicts to begin with, hence why they got into ****! Then, if the director springs a scene onto them they can outright deny to do it if it wasn't stated in the contract that THEY signed. Lastly, I'm not heavily educated in the porno business I just know how the general business world and society works. (or at least how I view it) If you have any credible reference pages that you are willing to link I'll be more than glad to read through them and either bolster or change my opinion.

MonstreBelle 28

I think it really just depends. Some women don't care, some watch **** with their SO, others get upset. I don't see why couples can't have a conversation about it first before doing something drastic though. If it upsets them, then stop. It's not okay to continue watching **** if you know it upsets your SO. At that point it becomes less about the **** and more about not respecting your SO and their feelings. Watching **** is not something to end a marriage/relationship over, but neither is not being able to watch it.

Women need to accept that **** isn't threatening to their relationship in most circumstances. Many women are insecure and jealous of the women in **** which is sad. Men are usually gonna do it if they want in private anyway. If you aren't accepting of that you have no honesty in your relationship then why be in one?

Even if women who enter **** do know what they're signing up for (which many women who have exited the **** industry say they don't), it would still be financial coercion. Roughly 90% of women in the sex industry would leave if they could afford to (yes, there was a study). Even if the **** isn't bdsm, there's usually some violence or degradation going on, it's just not acknowledged as such when it isn't explicitly bdsm ****, which makes it worse honestly. And it pretty much always gives men the wrong idea of what women actually want in bed and casts women as disposable sperm receptacles. I'd rather be single forever than just accept a partner's **** habit.

Why are you making women look like the victims here? They signed up to take part in ****, what did you think would happen? That they would be worshipped?

wineglass 4

"Many women are insecure and jealous of the women in **** which is sad." It's less about being insecure and jealous about specific girls and more about irritation that your partner is still looking elsewhere for sexual gratification. Studies have also shown that **** has negative psychological effects, from giving men unhealthy inferiority complexes about their bodies to thinking that sex should be done the way they see it in ****. That definitely does damage. Look, if you want to watch ****, watch away. There are women who care and women who don't. I personally find it very weird that anyone would watch **** while in a relationship. I never would, and I wouldn't want my guy to do so either. "Men are usually gonna do it if they want in private anyway." Since when has that ever been a justification for anything? That's like saying "Most people speed anyway, so we should just stop giving speeding tickets." Or "Most teens are going to drink in private anyway, so we shouldn't arrest them for underage drinking." I'm not trying to equate **** with crime, I'm trying to point out why your mindset on that is nonsense. The idea that they'll "do it anyway" doesn't make anyone feel better if they already have an issue with ****. "If you aren't accepting of that you have no honesty in your relationship then why be in one?" You're basically saying "either accept **** or be lied to." The real honesty would be for both parties to explain their dealbreakers. If not being able to watch **** is a dealbreaker for a guy, he should walk away and find someone who shares his values and won't be hurt by it. If watching **** is a dealbreaker for the girl, she should walk away and find someone who shares that value. An incompatibility on issues like **** can be just as bad as arguments over finances and children.

I agree with what monstrebelle said: imo **** isn't something worth ending a marriage over, but neither is not being able to watch it. But if you know that you CANNOT be with someone who watches ****, or if you CANNOT go without watching **** for the sake of another, then that's one of the things you should mention (like children, sex expectations, etc...) before/entering long-term relationships. If it's not a deal-breaker for you, then perhaps you can put your spouses happiness before your own. And if it's something you can both compromise about (ie: I won't watch ****, but I need visual stimulation to **********, so how bout we make some steamy videos/pictures together) then compromise away! As for why some people are against ****, there are tons of reasons: religious conviction, personal-moral belief, **** addiction, insecurities, the type of **** the other person is watching (ie underage, real non-consensual rape videos, etc...), choosing **** before spouse, view on the **** industry (I don't know much about this, but perhaps certain countries have very bad conditions for the **** starts? I have no idea), etc... I agree with some reasons (child **** is disgusting to me, and a total deal-breaker) and disagree with other reasons, but my point is if it's a "my-way-or-the-highway" thing for you (either for/against it), then it's something you should mention before beginning a sexual relationship imo.

kudwafuuu 15

while I agree partially with what you said, the whole "why would you look for sexual gratification on anyone but your partner" "why would you need to watch **** when you have a partner" I disagree with are you going to satisfy your partner every single time they are horny? are they going to satisfy you every time? no, probably not. sometimes you need to just do it yourself. sex and masturbation are both different and both good. do you not like your partner masturbating while they are in a relationship with you because they aren't coming to you, their partner, for sexual aid? lol if **** is a big issue for you or whatever it's something that certainly needs to be addressed at the beginning of a relationship. the **** industry is not inherently evil and abusive. yes there is some abuse, rape, violence, forced drug use etc but these are literally in EVERY entertainment industry - movies, film, tv shows, etc etc, it's sad to say these are common in most industries, not just ****. there are a lot of pot companies and sex workers who actively work towards making the **** industry a safer and consensual environment, there is lots of "safe" to consume **** and consensual bdsm/etc etc things for people to watch, assuming that people who watch this or enjoy **** are entitled abusers is a bad stereotype to perpetuate and you're discrediting the work of actual sex workers and more or less choosing to ignore anything about the industry unless it's negative/fits your belief

first of all, your mom is crazy for kicking your dad out of the house for that. and second, you are a pussy.

BlueXephos 10

I don't think your Mom has the legal right to kick your father out unless she has the lease.

leogachi 15
Steve_Dudley_UK 10

If true, this is one of the worst things I've read on here. Why would a scumbag write on here that he is such a piece of **** that he has ruined his own parents marriage just because he can't tell the truth. If he can do that to his own family imagine the carnage he could commit to strangers throughout his lifetime if he thinks he would gain something.

I strongly suspect your parents have a lot of other marital issues. It is not normal for either husband or wife to have such a volatile temper to kick a marriage partner out of the house over one incident such as you describe. I'm not saying that such bad tempers are uncommon but they are not the norm and it is not okay. That your father would accept being "kicked out" implies a past history of fights over things you are unaware of based upon what you wrote. You may have caused this fight but they are the only ones to blame if the marriage ends in divorce. Even so you really must come clean and tell the truth. Maybe call your dad to apologize first. He already knows it was you (or your siblings if you have them) and ask his advice on how to tell your mom. For your own sake as well as for the sake of your relationship with your parents you need to speak up. Both my parents were violent and abusive so I know how scary this can be. Sorry you and your family are suffering now. Sometimes it get better. I hope it does for you.

Sketchy_Etchy 7

Dude are you kidding!? Nut up, if you're old enough to watch **** then you're old enough to take responsibility for it and don't let your dad suffer like that!

There's no age minimum to actually watch **** on the internet.

There is an age minimum for watching ****. It's called the age of consent. Most countries have the age of consent set at 18. This is why sites displaying mature content, such as ****, require viewers to verify that they are old enough to view the content.

xluciferx666 21

Buck up buttercup time for those balls to drop and you tell your mom the truth unless you want to be the reason your parents split up.

This is totally your fault but I'm a little concerned that your mom would kick your dad out for something like that.