By Anonymous - 26/06/2015 18:08 - Russian Federation - Moscow

Today, my mom kicked my dad out of the house and told him not to come home again. Why? I started watching some porn on my computer, forgetting I was still connected to the bluetooth speakers in the living room. My mom thought it was my dad, and I didn't have the balls to admit the truth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 345
You deserved it 41 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

goldbugs 4

OP, Go get your dad back and explain the misunderstanding. It's better to be embarrassed than to have separated parents...

Comments

I Jesse can tell what kind of man you're going to grow up to be.

Your dad knows what happened, and he didn't throw you under the bus. But that's what you're doing to him. He's a good dad. Be a good son.

Wow, you're a prick. Own up to it now! F@$# your father's life.

That is awful! You better tell the truth!!

Pretty sure it was more than "his" watching **** that caused him to be kicked out. I feel it was a long time coming and she used that as the last straw.

That's still awful though if the dad was working to fix things and then got wrongfully blamed for this.

niamah 11

Are you ******* retarded? Get your dad back and own up

FYL and FHL. :( I can't imagine being with someone who has that level of issues with ****.

I'm sorry-not-sorry for this, but you're an arsehole. You can't take a bit of embarrassment over your dad getting kicked out? I'm pretty sure your parents already know you watch **** anyway. You're a young male. It's almost expected.

If the mom's response to a bit of **** is to kick out the dad, I don't think she is the understanding type. That, or they have a lot more issues...

OMG, ur parents may separate. U are a terrible person, u need to tell ur mom!!!!