By MrCanoe - 01/03/2009 21:58 - Canada

Today, my mom had my girlfriend and me over. Out of the blue, she pulled out my grandmother's wedding ring and gave it to me saying I can now propose. My girlfriend started screaming and said yes. I have been seeing someone else for 3 months and was going to break up with my girlfriend tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 130 215
You deserved it 300 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

He has only been seing someone, maybe he did nothing bad with the girl !! Don't blame the kid !

relationships are seriously messed up these days. first off, your mom is a nut-job, and your girl seems to have commitment issues (unless you've been together for years) also, if you're not really in that serious of a relationship, then I don't see the problem with dating around. this fml is all contextual.

Oops... sorry to hear that mate yes, there is no worst feeling than making someone think you like them even though it's not so. But she doesn't have to know you are seeing somebody - just clear it out you are not ready and move on.

hahahahahahahaha you da man!!!!!!! **** yea strait pimp daddy, thats how we role:Dhahahahaha dats some good shiet:Dhahahahahaha

I think your mum knew about the cheating and this is her way of making you pay for your behaviour.

Tell ur gf the truth ASAP!!!! While she hadn't call everyone and told about the proposal. Keep this "misunderstanding" within u 3 (or more... now). And be a man other time, don't let your mother propose for u!!! And move somewhere with or without that other girl.

Well. I, personally, think that's AWESOME. You're a son of a bitch. The only "un-awesome" part of this is how much it's going to hurt the girl that thinks she's engaged to the man of her dreams. You're a dick.

Karma's a big fat bitch, and you deserved that.

mfbabyyy 0

bottom line you shouldnt have been cheating on your girlfriend.