By MrCanoe - 01/03/2009 21:58 - Canada

Today, my mom had my girlfriend and me over. Out of the blue, she pulled out my grandmother's wedding ring and gave it to me saying I can now propose. My girlfriend started screaming and said yes. I have been seeing someone else for 3 months and was going to break up with my girlfriend tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 130 215
You deserved it 300 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You shhould have broken up with her three months ago you cheating jerk. I hope your current girlfriend cheats on you.

bioclock 0

Your mother shouldn't have forced you to propose like that, but ****, you are an asshole for cheating on your girlfriend. What is so ******* hard about breaking up with a girl before you start seeing someone else, honestly? You wouldn't have gotten into this situation in the first place if you'd have broken up with her 3 months earlier, or hell, whenever it was you lost interest. You deserve this, you ******* wanker.

LisaMarie_fml 0

you are such a ******* asshole! hope the other girl gave you an STD or two.

you are a dick. truly. you know that commercial where the ring goes down the sink and then the disposal runs? yeah. i'm praying that happens to you.

his life is fxcked, too bad women are tools that deserve to be used

**** YOU DUDE! you've been cheating for three ******* months!!!!!!! what an ass! you don't deserve sympathy from anybody! i pray that you end up alone! **** YOU!!!!!!!!!

your such a ******* douch bag. you deserved that you little **** face. your probably a skanky sleeze who thinks its okay to go and cheat on your girlfriend. NO. go **** your mom you ass whipe. you are such a ******* low class guy.

Forget everything everyone's said so far 'cause WTF-- WHY THE ****** HELL would you agree to your mom's invite to her house if you were going to breakup with the girl the next day??!! Why make the girl suffer a family invite when she doesn't need to ever again! Moron!

on the bright side, the ring's free.

I hope someone finds out where you live and cuts off your dick and feeds it to you. What a complete and total jackass. I can't believe you would cheat on someone for 3 F-ING MONTHS before breaking up with her!!! i mean really!! this is just beyond words. I hope you die in the most horrible way possible.