By MrCanoe - 01/03/2009 21:58 - Canada

Today, my mom had my girlfriend and me over. Out of the blue, she pulled out my grandmother's wedding ring and gave it to me saying I can now propose. My girlfriend started screaming and said yes. I have been seeing someone else for 3 months and was going to break up with my girlfriend tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 130 215
You deserved it 300 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

LameKara 0

Dude, maybe he did deserve it, but now that poor girl is going to find out that that perfect happy moment of hers was a lie. That sucks more than anything.

FherLife. Cheat on her then WHINE because you ****** up? Get real asshole.

You should be hit with a blunt object. Perhaps a tree. "My mom proposed to her... and then a tree fell and crushed my leg." Perfect justice.

I was thinking more along the lines of a giant boulder that crushed him, but a tree works too.

quixotic 0
infantrygirl 0

Bastard. I think castration is appropriate.

jumi_fml 0

i hate cheaters. and you totally deserve that lesson. >:(

There is a very simple solution to your problem: Break up with her anyway. She'll be mad, but she would have been anyway now just slightly more. Sucks you can't break up with your mum though, she sounds very meddling. @ The people who were all "CHEATING DOUCHE YOU DESERVE IT" yeah...way to sympathize with the girl, cheating is ****** but it effects her way more than him cause he just has to act as stated above and she's the one that gets hurt.

kk_fml 0

the fact that he was cheating on her is kinda irrelevant i think. His life is ****** because he didnt want to propose to this girl, and his mom did it for him in front of the girl without telling him, and the girl said yes. That really sucks, I cant believe his mom would do that. He shouldnt have been cheating on her, but that doesnt really have anything to do with what happened.

Except that maybe he didn't want to propose to her BECAUSE of the girl he was cheating with.