By Anonymous - 01/12/2014 17:55 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom found my dildo, and got so angry that she beat me with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 700
You deserved it 15 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

austincain117 16

I guess having a ***** is a dildont ha get it? no... okay...

I, personally, would not touch someone else's *****

Comments

I guess it brings a whole new meaning to getting smashed by a ***** :-P hope it wasn't too rough and your ok.

Aw, sorry OP! It's not like you're out having rampant sex, you're staying safe and I respect that.

RA91 26

O.o this went south really fast!

Sorry to say but YD this one. If you're young enough to get busted by your mom and if you're still purchasing adult toys behind your mom's back, you're not old enough to own a *****. You live under your mom's roof. Her house, her rules. If you don't like it, find your own place. She has every right to go through your belongings. Stop being a horny teenager, start being responsible, and focus on other things like staying in school for example.

Yarrachel 16

How is having a ***** irresponsible? Unless OP spends all day masturbating, I think they can manage both school and the *****.

"Stop being a horny teenager..." As if you weren't one! Teens go through changes in their bodies such as hormonal changes. It's completely normal and natural. Don't be an ignorant, close-minded prick!

Lol @ calling me ignorant and close minded. Says the girl who's 19 (still in her "teens") but is engaged already. But hey, that's none of my business *sips tea*

I still have a good life. College and responsibilities. Just because I have a fiancé early doesn't mean it's all bad. I'm not getting married until he and I have both saved up for it. It'll be years. Stating I'm 19 and engaged has nothing to do with my life negatively.

I don't typically get involved with stupid conversations such as this, but I was 19 when I got married and 16 when I got engaged. my grandma who has been married for 50 years was 19 when she got married, and my mom was 19 when she got married and been for 21 years . You have No right judging 75 on her age and her choices in life. It honestly just shows how ignorant you truly are.

#85 Thank you. I'm truly happy with my life. I am young, but I'm happy with my decision to be engaged. It has nothing to do with my successes/failures. Right now, I'm at a very important part of my life where big time responsibility comes in, and I'm doing just that: being responsible. I'm not pregnant or anything like that. I'm just taking my career seriously now with college.

I have a great job, and a great husband. I have been happy with him since I was 14 years old. Some people fail to see that love can happen at a young age, and it doesn't always determine that you will fail in life.

Well to each their own, I guess. The point is, if you're still shacked up at your mom's house, don't be mad if she finds stuff like adult toys, pornography, playboy mags, cigarettes, etc in your room. If you're underage, then you need serious counseling at school but if you're over 18 you CHOSE to still live with your mom. If you can still get in trouble with your mom, you shouldn't own any of those things. So yeah, op got what he/she deserved.

It's not really a "choice" if you don't have enough money to rent/buy a place of your own.

Also, why would someone underage need serious counselling just for having natural sexual feelings?

Holy_Schnikes 23

Have you thought that maybe, just maybe Op has their own place and mom came over and started going through drawers? I have my own house with my Fiancé. (and I'm 23) but because of one time that my Grandma was over and his mom happened to bring a Diet Vernors my grandma now thinks his family are a bunch of alcoholics and loves going through things in the house I bought with my own money. If we miss a spot dusting she is all over it saying we are filthy and I need to leave him and if we don't start cleaning we will get mice. so don't be rude and assume OP is some 16 year old that is dropping out of school to ********** and still lives with mommy.

80- Yes, actually, you *are* being ignorant and close-minded. My aunt got married when she was 19 and is now still happily married to the same man at 60. And about the ***** thing, how can you expect someone to just "stop being a horny teenager"? It's completely normal and natural for a teenager to be horny, or for anyone to be horny for that matter. Also I don't really see the connection between owning a ***** and "staying in school". It's not like the two are mutually exclusive- I've had a vibrator since I was 17 and it's had absolutely no effect on any other part of my life. Can you even give me a reason as to why it would be wrong for, say, a 16 year old to use a *****? It's literally just masturbating (with a bit of help). Everyone masturbates. It's normal, even for teenagers.

Also I'd be very annoyed if my mother went through my possessions without my permission. Just because someone lives with their parents, that doesn't make them some sort of subhuman with no right to a shred of privacy.

You're saying it's normal for a teenager to own a ***** because you had one too. When you become a parent you'll understand. You're too young to understand values. That's why OP posted this FML. He/she doesn't know what it's like to be a parent looking out for the safety, wellbeing and sanity of their child.

Where I live, the legal age of consent is 16, as is other places in the world. So someone who is 16 that only has a sex toy is better than a 16 year old having sex (protected or not)

When I become a parent, I'll understand that it's normal for teenagers to feel sexual desires. I'm pretty sure owning a ***** isn't going to affect one's "safety, wellbeing and sanity". It's just masturbating for crying out loud! Also, I "don't understand values"? please stop being so patronizing.

Yarrachel 16

Don't you know masturbating causes insanity? All kids need to be warned about the dangers, and if beating your child is the only way to get through to them, then so be it! Oh wait, it's not 1850. Never mind.

OP's mom thinks that OP does not need plumbing...

Hey OP, if I were your mother, I wouldn't touch someone else's *****. Much less beat someone with it. This post made my day

Gross that she actually touched it but I still couldn't help but laugh at the visual image of getting hit with a *****.