By WoWWidow - 02/09/2011 08:02 - United States

Today, my husband went in for surgery and handed me an important document. It wasn't a will or anything similar, but a list of items and gold he wanted passed on to guild members on World of Warcraft. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 946
You deserved it 4 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's given you an important task, don't screw it up. The World, of Warcraft needs you!!

Comments

It's beyond his control now. Fulfill his wishes, so that he can rest in peace. :)

Ah, the power of positive thinking. You're in on this, aren't you? |the kid|

dx007 0

Hey if I die the 1st thing I want done is to have my xbox360 go to the person I say.

I would probably do the same thing I loves World Of Warcraft!

At least he's put some of his affairs in order? Not necessarily useful, relevant or for that matter REAL affairs...

marpay 11

WoW is real. The people you play it with are also real.

SwtCherryPie 26

Oh I hope I get some of the gold!! But on a side note... at least he's absorbed in World of Warcraft and not addicted to **** or out barhopping with the boys getting himself in trouble. You can rely on him being behind his computer screen and not with some girl's snatch in his face. Unless, of course, you are more comfortable with him doing that instead of playing a video game. Also, I think people give WoW players too much crap. How many hours do people just waste on stupid social networking sites playing Farmville or Mafia Wars... Or hours on end in front of a TV play CoD or just watching every football game there is available on TV. Its gets old hearing people complain about WoW players having no life/being nerds... but you can be just as absorbed into anything else and its perfectly acceptable.

Testify baby!!!! Lol mom gets mad at me for playing wow all the time. I limit it to like 3 hours a day if that. My brothers sit in the living room like zombies with their nintendo ds in their face for days and they never get yelled at

Amen. I get shit for being on Steam for too long since it's on PC which is "not a game system". The fact that you don't need an overpriced console to play your games is just a benefit of playing PC. Tell your parents that your online life is still a life, but one that reaches a bit further. I live in the US, but have become friends with others from the global community through PC gaming. PS- If you're on Steam, friend Hollowman, the one with the same Profile Pic as here.

Hey he could have put that in his will! The WORLD Of Warcraft is a life, along with this one! =) My husband is a huge player I play occasionally. But I'd do that for mine!!!!

It does sound like a will, and please stop saying the guy has no life. Enjoying a video game dosent equal not having a life. if he collected stamps as a hobby you would all say he has no life as well.

sandmancometh 3

At least he is passionate about something.

At the end of the day some people love the game to much and if he has like 1million hole why waste it then give it to his guild what i would of done and I'm sure you know where is will is :-/

Wow can be an addiction... just like any drug or other substance. Since you have his logon details go on while he is in the hospital and delete his account... after giving away all his stuff that is. He will thank you in the long run ;-)

oh no he wouldn't...if I lost my account after all my hard work I'd be so angry.

marpay 11

He would just ticket to have it back. deleting it would just make him mad and once he got it back he would want to spend more time playing because of his lost time.

So you must not know that games like that can connect you with your friends and other people worldwide. Like the giant social networking sites, but a bit more fun. An online life is still a life.