By Anonymous - 25/05/2016 17:39 - United States - Dearborn

Today, as always, I'd be so incredibly happy if my girlfriend loved me even half as much as she loves her cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 120
You deserved it 1 889

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All pussy jokes aside, you need to talk to your girlfriend if you feel like that. Communication can go a long way especially in a relationship.

Comments

I'm sure that's not true. Maybe you should have a conversation with her about it. That might help.

if OP feels that way, it truly might be. But really OP, if it is true and she likes her cat THAT much more than you, its time to find someone else.

sp00derman 23

I guess she'll be the only one getting pussy tonight.

All pussy jokes aside, you need to talk to your girlfriend if you feel like that. Communication can go a long way especially in a relationship.

Thank you so much, this advice has changed my life. All of my problems have suddenly disappeared. I'm gonna make 15 accounts just to thumbs this up more.

I'm glad to have solved all of your life problems #5

Polyjuice potion is hard to make though!

24-- you can just transfigure into a cat. Professor McGonagall's animagus is a cat.

Either eliminate the competition or eliminate the girlfriend.

liebe123110 29

I feel the same way about my boyfriend and his Xbox.

As someone who loves their Playstation 3 (Age aside and New released systems ignored) That's some steep competition. Best bet, try to enjoy it with him. Gamers like to game, it's our harmless addiction.

liebe123110 29

Maybe, but I think playing 12 hours a day is a bit much. And he doesn't like split screen so I can't play with him.

12 hours a day? If that's not an exaggeration than does he even actually spend time with you?

liebe123110 29

I'll admit it's a slight exaggeration, in that he doesn't play that long every day. But he has before, and probably would nearly every day if I let him.

Not trying to be a jerk, but instead of complaining to a bunch of strangers on the internet, try doing something to solve the problem. Either talk to her about how you feel, or move on to someone else.

My girl plays ps4 with me. get him another controller or find a game you like. driving around in gta 5 is always fun.

anormalperson 25

"Instead of complaining to a bunch of strangers on the Internet" But...that's the point of FML.

In most cases, yes. But to me this just seems like a stupid thing to complain about.

I will admit I probably kiss my dog more than my husband, but he's still my main squeeze. Animals are just so innocent and cuddly and warm and inviting to snug with and kiss on. I'm sure she loves you way more.

Speak to her about how you're feeling! If you guys aren't looking for the same things in a relationship (affection it seems like) it might be time to move on. Or kill the cat and piss on the corpse to assert dominance.

I had to look at the location of the FML to make sure my boyfriend didn't post this. Whoopsie. What can I say, I love my cat.