By I'm my husband's second mom - 03/11/2015 07:14 - United States - Dickson

Today, my husband got angry and stormed out of the house because he claims I wasn't pressing the buttons he told me to while playing Pokemon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 856
You deserved it 4 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pokémon is serious business... get it together OP.

leggo17 3

Well push the buttons right! Dang you don't want Charizard to get destroyed when magickarp used splash! Gosh...

Comments

You know that marrying a child is illegal, right?

Walk up to him tonight, get down on your knees and say "I choose you". Then pull it out and give him a bj. Afterwards tell him, "And quit bitching about Pokemon".

Aren't all girlfriends a second mom to their boyfriends and/or husbands.

katina1236 20

Couples that play together storm out on each other.... Wait a minute I'm not sure that's how it's supposed to go

Sigh...why do my fellow men have to act like such immature jerks?

If you're bothered by other dudes' attitude, make an actual effort to /not/ be an immature jerk like your "fellow men" and quit your whining about dudes who you feel superior to due to minor behavioural differences.

zeffra13 31

So you were holding the console and he was narrating what to do? Does that strike anyone else as odd? Unless he was desperately trying to multitask or teaching you how to play, I don't understand this situation.

Xandrick 22

Okay, I know Pokemon is popular and all the rage, and if anyone dares speak anything bad about it the rabid fanbase comes with pitchforks and torches (as shown in this comments section already, sheesh). But damn, the dude needs to chill. He got that livid over it? Sorry OP, that sucks. (Come forth, downvoters, and prove the point I made earlier!!)

Husband chooses Pokemon over wife's feelings has ****** up priorities.